Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the word bro is kind of annoying.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
seriously people here say "bro" every 5 seconds and often when the word isn't supposed to be used. saying it once in a while is ok but saying it every 5 seconds which people do a lot nowadays is annoying. it's like in 2013 when people said swag every 5 seconds.

i don't even know when the word "bro" got popular. i know it was used in the 90s cause i heard it in movies back then, but something tells me before the mid-2010s, people used the word a little less frequently than nowadays but i could be wrong. saying "bro" after saying yes or no is unneccesary. for example

Agreed
bro is mostly used for passive aggressive shit nowadays
DONT MESS WITH ME BRO
WANNA GO FIGHT BRO
HEY BRO DONT DO THAT
its so cringe :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

seriously people here say "bro" every 5 seconds and often when the word isn't supposed to be used. saying it once in a while is ok but saying it every 5 seconds which people do a lot nowadays is annoying. it's like in 2013 when people said swag every 5 seconds.

i don't even know when the word "bro" got popular. i know it was used in the 90s cause i heard it in movies back then, but something tells me before the mid-2010s, people used the word a little less frequently than nowadays but i could be wrong. saying "bro" after saying yes or no is unneccesary. for example
I know its fucking gay and annoying

idk bro i kinda like tbh

the real reason to this is cuz people write the way they speak dedsrs

Disagree tbh. When used correctly I think it's just fine.

And yes, females do use the word sis, just go on twitter for 2 seconds.

20200312 143641

They are just being kind

I notice that men can create slangs and culture with other men while women don't have any culture and just steal from men and/or infiltrate other male spaces in order to create culture. *Ahem* Femcels

Damn, bro. I don't find it annoying ngl

i like boyo better but i use both

Agreed
bro is mostly used for passive aggressive shit nowadays
DONT MESS WITH ME BRO
WANNA GO FIGHT BRO
HEY BRO DONT DO THAT
its so cringe :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
it actually sounds cringy as hell. people used to usually say dude or man and would only sometimes say bro, now they say bro every 5 seconds

also saying tbh ngl when the word isn't even supposed to be used is dumb tbh ngl

i usually say bro, bro :feelsUnreal:

who is that guy?

I hate it. Work with a guy who literally says it at the end of every sentence like he thinks it's a period.

Shitskin nigger Cope

Only a hole would have a problem with this

Get the fuck out

Shitskin nigger Cope

Only a hole would have a problem with this

Get the fuck out
really only foids have a problem with the word "bro"? fuck off

It’s annoying a bit ig. I tend to switch between bruh breh and bro

:soy:

Yes nigger

Never seen a dude or a a bro complain about "bro"

Get the fuck out
a couple people here agreed with me. fuck off. being male doesn't mean you should say bro every 5 seconds