Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The women that I see men my age settling down with now turn my stomach

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
I very rarely use Farcebook anymore but now and again if something happens I go on to see what people are saying about it and fuck me I always catch a glimpse or two of the women that men from my school/college years have ended up with now. They always look 10 years older than the guy, wrinkled, 50 pounds or more fatter than him, never above a 3/4 in looks even on their best day and the guys in question were decent-looking guys when I knew them and don't look that bad now.

Some of them don't even look fuckable. Like the sort of girl, someone would fuck just to not be known as a virgin and then avoid like crazy afterward. I'm 37 years old now and I look at this and realize - what the fuck is the point if that's what's left? Looksmaxxing and moneymaxxing to get THAT???

The older I get the less I give a fuck and now basically think - unless a prime bitch is offered to me I'll be sticking to playing games, scratching my balls and seeing how much money I can possibly earn without having to go outside :feelsmusic:

Normies are deranged and low iq. they will marry the used up whores and wageslave all his life like a cuck.

Normies are deranged and low iq. they will marry the used up whores and wageslave all his life like a cuck.
Crazy isn't it. Even if they are getting pussy now and again surely they'd get used to that pussy anyway after a few months and if the pussy is low quality to begin with what's the fucking point? Just so they can fit in maybe?

F9FBA340 8762 46DE 9EAA EE455A1B8C71

Just go to any public attraction like a mall or a theme park. People don't gussy up to look their best for these places, they're just there for amusement. Count all the middle age couples you see where the guy is with some hole several notches below. They probably met when both were more equal looksmatch and the hole is always first to let herself go.

I'm a similar age to you, OP, and I can't fucking stand women in our age range - their 1000 cock stare, their chip on their shoulder from vast past break-ups/divorces, and (if they had kids and don't gymmax) they look like shit.

I very rarely use Farcebook anymore but now and again if something happens I go on to see what people are saying about it and fuck me I always catch a glimpse or two of the women that men from my school/college years have ended up with now. They always look 10 years older than the guy, wrinkled, 50 pounds or more fatter than him, never above a 3/4 in looks even on their best day and the guys in question were decent-looking guys when I knew them and don't look that bad now.

Some of them don't even look fuckable. Like the sort of girl, someone would fuck just to not be known as a virgin and then avoid like crazy afterward. I'm 37 years old now and I look at this and realize - what the fuck is the point if that's what's left? Looksmaxxing and moneymaxxing to get THAT???

The older I get the less I give a fuck and now basically think - unless a prime bitch is offered to me I'll be sticking to playing games, scratching my balls and seeing how much money I can possibly earn without having to go outside :feelsmusic:
Those guys are too bluepilled to try to date younger foids. It's a real pandemic among the older generation in how they were brainwashed to believe that it's acceptable to settle down with a 35+ yr old hole :lasereyes:

Those guys are too bluepilled to try to date younger foids. It's a real pandemic among the older generation in how they were brainwashed to believe that it's acceptable to settle down with a 35+ yr old hole :lasereyes:
Exactly. They desperately try to spread the feminist bullshit mentality that 30 is the new 20 and that men dating young women in their prime is disgusting so that there are men left for these aging bitches in their 30s but the truth is men SHOULD be dating younger because our sperm doesn't have an expiry date but their eggs do.

Fucking bitches over 30 should be frowned upon in a functioning society unless they've provided you with a child of your own in their prime.

Honestly same:feelsohgod::feelsrope:

Exactly. They desperately try to spread the feminist bullshit mentality that 30 is the new 20 and that men dating young women in their prime is disgusting so that there are men left for these aging bitches in their 30s but the truth is men SHOULD be dating younger because our sperm doesn't have an expiry date but their eggs do.

Yeah

Our age range is pretty fucked tbh we are a handful who know these truths about foids in their 30s and how they deserve to have 30+ yr old males turn their back on them.

The rest got ODed with bluepills and never recovered :feelscry:
Fucking bitches over 30 should be frowned upon in a functioning society unless they've provided you with a child of your own in their prime.
Im just glad all this redpill content going on around is present to help zoomers not follow this same cycle of accepting some 30+ yr old cum bucket as a wife.

Im just glad all this redpill content going on around is present to help zoomers not follow this same cycle of accepting some 30+ yr old cum bucket as a wife.
Ye very true. My generation is basically done unless they want to settle with a buffalo or take care of Chad's kids or both but it'd be great if kids of a young age can take the initiative to NOT value pussy and recognition from foids as much as I stupidly did.

Fact is attaching their happiness to validation from holes and pussy is only gonna result in misery unless they are a Chad so the best thing a young man can do is detach completely from holes as much as humanly possible to avoid what is basically constant pain. As Marcus Aurelius said, "Think of yourself as dead. You have lived your life. Now, take what's left and live it properly". I wish someone had drilled that into me as a young man and told me to apply it to foids.

Many of them probably looked alright when they first settled but then the foid just lets herself go.:feelspuke: