Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Wickedness of the Concept of "Settling"

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Few words, if any, incense me more than the term "settle", or "settling". We all know what this code word really means. The term "settle", when used by degenerates in the context of marriage, is really code for "I've whored it out for the past 15 years, now I'm just going to take whatever is available to be my 97th partner, whether I like them or not. They will NOT get my best".

Unfortunately, we live in a society that promotes this whole degenerate concept. Rather than heralding those who find love young and stick things out through thick and thin, our society encourages everyone to be a whore for as long as possible, before giving their used body and emotions to some unlucky person after said degenerate is no longer able to actually appreciate a relationship.

The process is as follows: A degenerate whores it out for a decade or so. Once said degenerate's privates have been ravaged, spirits have been ruined, and appreciation for stability has been destroyed, said degenerate decides to "settle" with partner #97, without truly appreciating said partner. Said degenerate may or may not already have kids from someone else, and may or may not have STDs. The relationship is pathetic and ends rather quickly, and said degenerate goes back to whoring it out, if they're not already committing adultery. If they start a family with partner #97, the practically inevitable divorce ruins that family's already unstable stability.

This is why we need to enforce strict anti-degeneracy laws. People should be mandated by law to preserve their virginity until marriage. If not, you get what we have now, which is a bunch of people whoring their ability to pair bond away, which leads to a multitude of heartbreaks and unstable homes. All in all, fornication of any sort should be outlawed immediately. Violators of this mandate should be imprisoned for life,  (Or at least until they understand their degeneracy and why it must be extinguished) for it is better to keep those unworthy of marriage out of marriages, rather than have them destroy families like they do now. This is not to say that these prisoners are forgotten, we can attempt to ingrain in them love and morals, which are things they clearly lack as it stands.

So bascially, you want to make women sad and miserable.

incelman said:
So bascially, you want to make women sad and miserable.

Quite the opposite. Whoring burns their emotions out. They only pretend to be happy.

ItheIthe said:
Quite the opposite. Whoring burns their emotions out. They only pretend to be happy.

Dude, know. Girls fuck to their hearts content. They want it and they have it. You can't be sad if you get what you want.

cucks are the problem

if they wake up society will crumble

even worse is that these faggot cuck males seems to accept the situation. if men would not marry these girls then it would do a lot to limit their behavior.