Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel the whore young teacher that fucked her 13 years old student got 20 years in jail!!!!!!

I wish I was that kid

I hope she gets shanked the rotting pedo, probably serve less than 10 and end up having kids of her own

i wonder if the 13 year old was already a mini Chad??

Reverse the genders and normies would call for a life sentence or death. I don't even care about what she did, but will celebrate regardless because all women should suffer. Throw cucks like her husband in there too.

This foid serve at least 5 years, with few years probation. Once the foid gets out, Brittany will spend some quality time with the cucked husband while tracking down her teen lover, meet up at a motel and suck him off for hours. A few months later, Brittany is pregnant with the teens kid.

Enjoy the jail bitch. And don't forget do the scissors too :feelskek:

The fact that this is a thread and knowing the system, she gets an early pass out and most women who do this will get slaps on the wrist. This is like the woman who was fined hundreds of thousands for uploading songs on Kazaa and I think only a handful of cases ever were won against people who they tried to sue for uploading. Glad to hear it regardless.

Fuck do 28yrs old foids look old. :feelsrope:

She's a pedophile, she deserves to die.

Yeah she's almost certainly going to get early parole. Besides, the quality of life in womens prisons is far superior to that of male prisons
She is not eligible for parole.

She won’t do the full 20 unfortunately

View attachment 130204

most of you probaly remember her CUCK SOYBOY husband that still defends her...

View attachment 130205

halo effect. kid was either best in her subject or a bully/jackass that everyone was feared off, liked/whatever

fck id fuck her good

but if roles were reversed

the guy would go to 50 yrs for jail

jfl are these parents autistic?
they beg jurry for maximum penalty forher
they want his son to be incel instead

Yeah bitch enjoy those 20 years in a cell bitch.

Bitch deserves to get ass raped by at least 100 virgins

jfl are these parents autistic?
they beg jurry for maximum penalty forher
they want his son to be incel instead
Their son is a chad not an incel. He's probably fucking jb's as I write this, and as you think of writing a response.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back