Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The whole world is collapsing

Void.

Void.

Court Jester
-
Notice how everywhere around the world is in decline.

US is obviously on its way out. Canada is inviting a gazillion immigrants and artificially propping up the price of houses. Australia is like Canada. Japan is full of NEETs and suicide rate is high. Europe is stagnant and is shooting itself in the foot with over-complicated bureaucracy. China’s youth unemployment is sky high. Most young men seems to be checking out of society after realizing that this neoliberal nightmare is nothing but a scam.

I remember being an incel 15 years ago. I felt alone and miserable. Now I see numbers like 60% of men being single and this reminder gives me solace during difficult times. Now, I dont feel so lonely anymore. Inceldom seems to become more and more mainstream.

It feels good to know that we are collectively declining as a specie and I hope normies experience a fraction of how I felt my whole life.

Last edited:
Canada is fucked for good but I have plans

Leftism is to blame for all of this and much more

Notice how everywhere around the world is in decline.

US is obviously on its way out. Canada is inviting a gazillion immigrants and artificially propping up the price of houses. Australia is like Canada. Japan is full of NEETs and suicide rate is high. China’s youth unemployment is sky high. Most young men seems to be checking out of society after realizing that this neoliberal nightmare is nothing but a scam.

I remember being an incel 15 years ago. I felt alone and miserable. Now I see numbers like 60% of men being single and this reminder gives me solace during difficult times. Now, I dont feel so lonely anymore. Inceldom seems to become more and more mainstream.

It feels good to know that we are collectively declining as a specie and I hope normies experience a fraction of how I felt my whole life.
IDK WHY BUT WHEN I SEE COLAPSE I SEE ANAL RECTUM PROLAPSE XDDDDDD (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

It really is. They have something like 800K foreign students and they are all hoarding everything in food banks. Then you have 2 million new immigrants PER YEAR on top of that. Canada is not building nearly enough houses to keep up with the demand, in fact the amount of houses built this year declined.

Canada is beyond fucked.

It really is. They have something like 800K foreign students and they are all hoarding everything in food banks. Then you have 2 million new immigrants PER YEAR on top of that. Canada is not building nearly enough houses to keep up with the demand, in fact the amount of houses built this year declined.

Canada is beyond fucked.
To be fair I live in french Canada and the language makes it a natural barrier against jeets which is a blessing from god. People here are very nationalist and hostile to Trudeau since he's been elected 8 years ago

IDK WHY BUT WHEN I SEE COLAPSE I SEE ANAL RECTUM PROLAPSE XDDDDDD (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

Your going on ignore for posting copypaste annoying bs ive never muted anyone welcome

Collapse is impossible in global civilization with high speed communication. Unless a nuclear world war which is impossible.

Collapse is impossible in global civilization with high speed communication. Unless a nuclear world war which is impossible.
People said Rome was impenetrable but the cracks slowly formed until its inevitable collapse.

Most countries are in severe debt and inflation. Most currencies are going out of control. Most people feel absolutely alienated at their job. No semblance of unity or social cohesion anywhere. People give up and play vidya, go on tiktok to escape. Most people have become incredibly lazy with social media.

People said Rome was impenetrable but the cracks slowly formed until its inevitable collapse.

Most countries are in severe debt and inflation. Most currencies are going out of control. Most people feel absolutely alienated at their job. No semblance of unity or social cohesion anywhere. People give up and play vidya, go on tiktok to escape. Most people have become incredibly lazy with social media.
But at the time of rome civilization wasn't global and they didn't have high-speed communication. Only thing that would happen is power would be shifted from west to east and that'll also take decades.

Everything is just tiring tbh, let the collapse come

Yeah, I am always wondering if I would be a inkwell if i would have been born 15-20 years before, because I'm not so sure about it. But it doesn't matter now I guess, we are all in this together brocels

just nuke everything

The end times and apocalypse which are being orchestrated by certain groups that pull the strings of this circus in shadows for accomplishment of certain spiritual agendas.

I don't want to call it collapse because its more like a demolition, its 100% intended. And its not even a demolition but rather a slow agonizing rot.

All it took was under 100 years of womens rights. If I was a woman I'd be so ashamed, everything they touch when it comes to politics gets ruined

Most countries are in severe debt and inflation. Most currencies are going out of control. Most people feel absolutely alienated at their job. No semblance of unity or social cohesion anywhere. People give up and play vidya, go on chinktok to escape. Most people have become incredibly lazy with social media.
look at that, the jew's plan has collapsed on itself

The end times and apocalypse which are being orchestrated by certain groups that pull the strings of this circus in shadows for accomplishment of certain spiritual agendas.
KIKES

To be fair I live in french Canada and the language makes it a natural barrier against jeets which is a blessing from god. People here are very nationalist and hostile to Trudeau since he's been elected 8 years ago
Man I'm sorry. I started studying french because I can't take ontario anymore.

I will be there in a few years.

Kabbalists, masonic lodges and industrial military complex to be more certain but yes Jews have a purpose in bringing the end times to earth as they will be able to rebuilt the temple of jerusalem only when the proper times comes

Canada is inviting a gazillion immigrants
As an immigrant, I am sorry. I do what I have to do to survive.

Life in a third world country is terrible.

Now I see numbers like 60% of men being single and this reminder gives me solace during difficult times. Now, I dont feel so lonely anymore. Inceldom seems to become more and more mainstream.
Somehow I have a hard time taking comfort in this. I still get stung by resentment and bitterness when I go out and see normies with their gfs, even though I know most guys are getting nothing, I can’t help but be reminded that this isn’t the norm and that my life would be entirely different and probably so much better had i gotten the support of a gf all these years while struggling through school and early employment.

Collapse or not, our future is gone.

God should flood the Earth again (if He is even real)

Kabbalists, masonic lodges and industrial military complex to be more certain but yes Jews have a purpose in bringing the end times to earth as they will be able to rebuilt the temple of jerusalem only when the proper times comes

with how many year it take, we would be dead tbh, even if more neet appear they will just add more immigrant

I await the day there will be total anarchy, but I may be just too naive.

Being declining even faster since MeToo and Woke culture infiltrated the Governments

I know thy works and tribulation and poverty (but thou art rich), and I know the blasphemy of them that say they are J00s and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 2:9

let it. incels are hated by women anyway. nobody has the courage to stand up to the jews.

nobody has the courage to stand up to the jews.
its not that nobody has the courage, nobody CAN stand up to the jew, because (((they))) will silence you

I'd say when Gen alpha is our age is when the collapse will happen

Feminism and hoeflation has gone too far

I'd say when Gen alpha is our age is when the collapse will happen

Feminism and hoeflation has gone too far
BAGELBOSS BAGELBOSS BAGELBOSS

When (((they))) are gone i think it will be better

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5