Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The whole purpose of bullying

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

Greycel
Is to get you to kill yourself, rid yourself of your inferior genes

Never have I met another passive species who is as evil as human

Strong first post. This is true, sadly. They hate inferior genes, whether that is bad face, bad height, super skinny, or autistic. Brutal af.

That's how they are. Hope that karma gets them and something bad happens to them such as getting in a car wreck or something.

Is to get you to kill yourself, rid yourself of your inferior genes

Never have I met another passive species who is as evil as human

Then why do these faggots want me to betabux ugly women so badly? They seem offended by me being a loner. They also seem offended by me not talking to anyone.

Strong first post. This is true, sadly. They hate inferior genes, whether that is bad face, bad height, super skinny, or autistic. Brutal af.

All species are evil, its just more obvious among humans because, well, you are human yourself

Then why do these faggots want me to betabux ugly women so badly? They seem offended by me being a loner. They also seem offended by me not talking to anyone.
Everything you do as a man will offend society if it’s not in their favor

Okay 6'0 Chad.
I was below average in height back then, and super skinny. I’m not joking. I only weighted 78 pounds in 8th grade and 98 pounds in 9th grade. I also got heightmogged by girls even till I hit puberty

Bullying someone for who it's already over is just mean and pointless.
But bullying fatsos, fags, lazy people, people who do drugs or smoke etc I think is a pretty good way to convince them to stop doing those things.