Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee ‘The whole looks match thing is shallow’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘The whole looks match thing is shallow’.

No, the shallow thing is avoiding your looks match and feeling self-entitled to model looking when not on model level looks yourself. It’s completely understandable for dudes to want a female on their looks level, that isn’t shallow, wanting model looking men as an ugly or average looking female is definitely shallow though.

I’m going to go as far as to say autistic women not wanting autistic men is shallow too because an autistic male is an autistic female’s disability match, not that females can even suffer from autism, only men SUFFER from it, women just have it, there is a difference but you get my point.

I hate hypergamy

I’m going to go as far as to say autistic women not wanting autistic men is shallow too because an autistic male is an autistic female’s disability match
based, but as you said autistic women don't want autistic men

Retarded rosties think hypergamy doesn't exist because they think they're on chads level after being pumped and dumped by them.
true

they say looksmatch is not a thing but at the same time say incels are wrong for supposedly going after girls out of their leagues :feelstastyman:

they say looksmatch is not a thing but at the same time say incels are wrong for supposedly going after girls out of their leagues :feelstastyman:
Thanks for the thread bump, man.

Women NEVER date their looksmatch.

They always want someone who is superior to them.