Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Whole ''Living in moms basement and eating chicken tendies'' thing is just IT projecting.

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Seriously, Inceltears claims that we all sit in mom/dads basement and eat tendies. They act like it is a joke but at the same time they take it seriously. Tbh I wish I lived like that tbh. Having parents that love you is something incels lack most of the time. I see all of the time where IT members discuss what it would be like to have Incel children. Let's just say it isn't pretty. Why do you imagine that parents would love their pathetic trash children? Hell most parents leave and start entire new families when there kids are unsuccessful. Most of us are adults trying to get by on scraps, some of us have jobs. It is not like working 40 hours a week is really being a contributing member of society, becuase you can be easily replaced. Good luck ''bettering yourself'' when you are too busy worrying about your rent rising up denying you less and less money for basic foods such as rice.

It would be easy to assume that people from IT have parents who love them who let them live in their basement, and they just simply project onto us.

There are young neets here. So, it's kinda true, but they're obviously cherry picking as usual. I'm none of those things and I know many here who are none of those things.

There are young neets here. So, it's kinda true, but they're obviously cherry picking as usual. I'm none of those things and I know many here who are none of those things.
they cherrypick to PROJECT. Also makes me think there is a reason why they cherrypick post about hating women...............................................................................................................Projection too??

no basement in house check mate cucks

Wish this fucks have to work some of my previous jobs for a while.

they cherrypick to PROJECT. Also makes me think there is a reason why they cherrypick post about hating women...............................................................................................................Projection too??
Yea, I can see the projection. I've long realize why many on reddit seem so obsessed with bottom tier tropes like neckbeards. It's because of their social circle. They complain about it the most because they deal with it the most. Just a glance at their profile and you find out they are into d&d, cards games, and just general geek shit. I don't know anyone normal in real life who complains about this stuff as much as redditors. My family members who are socialites and popular don't give a shit about any of this.

Yea, I can see the projection. I've long realize why many on reddit seem so obsessed with bottom tier tropes like neckbeards. It's because of their social circle. They complain about it the most because they deal with it the most. Just a glance at their profile and you find out they are into d&d, cards games, and just general geek shit. I don't know anyone normal in real life who complains about this stuff as much as redditors. My family members who are socialites and popular don't give a shit about any of this.

This. If you are spending countless hours on a forum complaining about people who are pissed off at living an awful life through no fault of their own there is something seriously wrong with your own life.

truth
genuinely successful normies are isolated from all this shit, not larping on reddit

our brazillian friend over at it is the perfect example of this

Even if we did that, it would be because we have bad genetics in the first place

The whole "mother's basement" meme has been way over used. But yet people get triggered over the word "cuck" .

The whole "mother's basement" meme has been way over used. But yet people get triggered over the word "cuck" .
IT acts like its a meme but they take it seriously

I slave every day like a good goy, aren't I productive member of society, IT?

I don't have a basement nor tendies. And I hate living with my parents which is why I moved away directly after high school.

If your parents let you basement dwell in the first place then you are genetic shit and they know it's over for you. They occasionally cope though and think that you can make it. Where are all the average looking people and above that rot. Watch any hikikomori documentary and all the males are subhumans with genetic plagues like severe underbite/overbite, manletism, severe acne, and bug eyes.

In the old days it was common - and valuable - to have multi generational households. Such as with Latinos today.

They are too ignorant to see the value in traditional lifestyles.

If your parents let you basement dwell in the first place then you are genetic shit and they know it's over for you.
Eggman's Aunt and Uncle let him live in their basement for precisely this reason. I heard they tried to kick him out though.

Seriously, Inceltears claims that we all sit in mom/dads basement and eat tendies. They act like it is a joke but at the same time they take it seriously. Tbh I wish I lived like that tbh. Having parents that love you is something incels lack most of the time. I see all of the time where IT members discuss what it would be like to have Incel children. Let's just say it isn't pretty. Why do you imagine that parents would love their pathetic trash children? Hell most parents leave and start entire new families when there kids are unsuccessful. Most of us are adults trying to get by on scraps, some of us have jobs. It is not like working 40 hours a week is really being a contributing member of society, becuase you can be easily replaced. Good luck ''bettering yourself'' when you are too busy worrying about your rent rising up denying you less and less money for basic foods such as rice.

It would be easy to assume that people from IT have parents who love them who let them live in their basement, and they just simply project onto us.
You are completely right, I would LOVE to live in my parents basement and eat tendies all day.
But I have to fucking wageslave. I'm so tired of it...

Most Chads and Stacies don't even know what Reddit is. Reddit in general and cucktears in particular is filled with incels in denial, bottom-tier losers who are desperately trying to hide their status, and second-from-the-bottom tier losers who spend all their time bullying the only group beneath them.