Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] The Whitepill was calling me today

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
As you know Im the Coping God of Incels, and as know Im based as fuck too and edgy as fuck too and giga hyper ugly, Im a fucking manlet
Today I basically had the illumination, I was rotting on my bed watching Netflix like Always ( a streaming bluepilled site controlled by jews ), when the girls in the film, I was watching American Psycho, told me "you are a truecel [my name], you are a truecel, we don't fucking want you, you are uglyyy"
I told them that they were right, Im ugly, but I didnt wanted them too, because Im entitled to a perfect giga Stacy with perfect feet, so I told them to fuck off
At this point a bluepill come from the Sky I said fuck no, im not a bluepilled cuck, then a redpill, I said fuck no, im not a Wannabe Andrew cake, then a blackpill, I said fuck no, I know the Truth but I've accepted It, THEN A WHITEPILL, i embraced the Power of the Whitepill and I instantly swallowed It, It felt so good, if you had haver taken drugs, you can't understand, the Whitepill Is Better that every possibile drug, the Whitepill Is so good, Now that im illuminated i want to tell you the fucking Truth, i want to spit the Truth in your faces (only the truecels One, the fakecels go away, I don't want the Truth being spitted to them):

1) women are attracted to chads
2) if you are ugly you are less likely to get laid
3) if you are a truecel you can't get laid
4) you Need to accept the reality, you are not already ready for the Whitepill like me, you Need to start with the blackpill, then, maybe, you Will be in the future as Whitepilled as me