Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The "white incel mass shooter" is a myth narrative created by the old media

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Untitled

http://mass-shootings.info/

Noticed something? Yeah, many of them are niggers, a few spics as well, but almost no whites. The old media (aka 'mainstream' media) makes sure to select the few who fit into the "white incel" narrative. It's all propaganda... they are a pathetically low minority, basically non-existent. For every El Paso Shooter, there are dozens of Tyrones killing innocents. But they are filtered by the (((news))) to hide the nature of these beasts and also to accuse whites of being psycho maniacs. I bet that website will be taken down soon due to "hate speech" LUL!

When a nigger executes a mass shooting, the (local) media will call it "gang violence", and the big old media will simply ignore it.

Niggers are mass shooters

Also not taken into consideration, are the "whites" with kike blood.

When its convenient school shooter  jews are called whites

As always, kikes like to convert their own into whites when its convenient for them, since most people can't really tell the difference. As you can see, although ER is considered a "hapa" he was half kike, and his father, like every other jew, cared more about money than raising his own son.

Do not fall for their lies. Whites are not "incel mass shooters", and neither are ricecels. It's all bullshit and propaganda.

Last edited:
Based and extremely redpilled

Gigabased @BummerDrummer COPY THIS SHIT BROOO

@Blackpill Rage thoughts

Niggers are violent animals and I like it.

Naturally only whites kikes and asians can plan a good mass conversion to death status. Nigs just go ooga booga when someone disrespects them and shoots a few before the pigs slaughter them.

I've read somewhere that white mass shooters cause about 50% of killings in mass shooting despite committing only a minority of mass shooting episodes. That's because blacks are ridicolously bad even at shooting, causing many wounded but few deaths, while white mass shooters generally cause many deaths and few wounded. Anyway, whites are about 60-65% of US population, so even in terms of deaths they are underrepresented (and yes, jews are counted as whites in these statistics).

I've read somewhere that white mass shooters cause about 50% of killings in mass shooting despite committing only a minority of mass shooting episodes. That's because blacks are ridicolously bad even at shooting, causing many wounded but few deaths, while white mass shooters generally cause many deaths and few wounded. Anyway, whites are about 60-65% of US population, so even in terms of deaths they are underrepresented (and yes, jews are counted as whites in these statistics).
Definitely fake news. Even if white mass shooters were trained soldiers they could not kill as many people as fucking 70%+ of nigger mass shooters combined

False flag narrative of the lone gunman.

Even if some of these was true , most are done bi elite squadrons.
Not no drugged up 120lbs framecel like Adam Lanza hauling 100 lbs of artillery and kill rate better than any single special forces guy.

False flag narrative of the lone gunman.

Even if some of these was true , most are done bi elite squadrons.
Not no drugged up 120lbs framecel like Adam Lanza hauling 100 lbs of artillery and kill rate better than any single special forces guy.
Maybe its because the special forces guy is not shooting kids?

Maybe its because the special forces guy is not shooting kids?
How far do you think adam Lanza can walk hauling 100lbs of rifles, guns , and ammos if he is able not to collapse under the weight itself?

I 100% agrre with you bro. I only made that thread about crusius just because I wanted to showcase how ugly he was. I only mentioned /pol/ in that post as well because I just found it funny how they worship a literal subhuman.

Sorry if it seemed like I was trying to push the “whites do all of the mass shootings” narrative. I wasnt at all. I just wanted to showcase how ugly my nigga Patrick is. And also, I’m pretty sure that Crusius is Jewish anyways.
@watcher
@BummerDrummer
@MrJangles
@kt0_0

Last edited:
Shooter and mass shooter aren't the same. Not denying that there's a bias, but the majority of mass shootings are committed by white people.

You're being dishonest with that image.
Nigger IQ post. Embarrassing.

So you need statistics from the fucking 80s and 90s (when the US was predominantely white) and no sources and you still got 21% of niggers.

And no I am not going to pay some bullshit website for (supposed) sources.

Pok
These sources might as well be Shaniqua's journal.

Have almost never heard of any of the nigger ones. Hmm. :feelswhere:

Dude, I just searched Google and clicked on the first result.

This is just an accepted statistic. Mass shootings occur among all races. The majority are committed by whites because the USA is majority white, but you try to make it seem like it's a "small minority".

I already said there's a bias in the medja.
HAHAHAHAHA

The "source" for this is a website called "Mother Jones", a far left "news" website

Basically a bunch of leftist "journalists" made an excel document, that's the source they have. No government criminal statistics, just a bunch of leftist journalists.

This is just an accepted statistic
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Oih
Have almost never heard of any of the nigger ones. Hmm. :feelswhere:
Yes, you have to look them up in search engine to find news about them, and its just local news which are ignored by the (((old media networks)))

Last edited:
Dude, I just searched Google and clicked on the first result.

This is just an accepted statistic. Mass shootings occur among all races. The majority are committed by whites because the USA is majority white, but you try to make it seem like it's a "small minority".

I already said there's a bias in the medja.
Jews have begun counting wetbacks and mixed racial ghoulash as “white” at times where it concerns statistics and census taking so I’m more inclined to believe what Watcher is saying here brah.

Funny, I can't find any other statistics than those. Seems like no one has challenged these statistics either. So I guess it must be true, the fact that you're "right-wing" and refuse to accept the data sounds more like a "you problem" than a problem itself.
I posted the statistics on my fucking OP you dumb nigger.

And you don't even need actual statistics, just look at the fucking picture.

Jews have begun counting wetbacks and mixed racial ghoulash as “white” at times where it concerns statistics and census taking so I’m more inclined to believe what Watcher is saying here brah.
Most “white” mass shooters are actually Jewish. For example, a common misconception is that Dylan Klebold was just your average white kid who snapped to the point where he went berserk on his high school. But in reality, Klebold was in fact of Jewish descent. The El Paso shooter (the guy that I made that thread about) was also in fact of Jewish origin.

@Fat Link
@watcher

Most “white” mass shooters are actually Jewish. For example, a common misconception is that Dylan Klebold was just your average white kid who snapped to the point where he went berserk on his high school. But in reality, Klebold was in fact of Jewish descent. The El Paso shooter (the guy that I made that thread about) was also in fact of Jewish origin.

@Fat Link
@watcher
Yep, there you go.

It’s an old Jewish trick where if they’re doing something good or trying to ingratiate themselves with blacks and other non whites then voila they’re Jewish!

However get caught committing a particularly heinous crime? Oh he’s not a Jew goyim, he’s another evil white person!

This rule doesn’t always apply as certain Jews are probably simply too well known as Jews to attempt to hide their Jewishness to the public ie think Weinstein and Madoff but where the trick will work the Jews will use it.

It's true that the media is quick to call a shooter white when they aren't. They called Ahmad al Issa white while he's Syrian. Though Arabs are officially Caucasian.

I don't know to be honest, I just commented based on the statistics that I remember.

Could be false statistics, but Watcher isn't really unbiased. I would like to see the real statistics IF they are available.

I think you're the dumb nigger when you see a photomontage as statistics.
You didn't even bothered to see my entire post, just read the title of the thread. I don't know why I am even bothering. Just get the fuck out and let the human beings discuss.

@Fat Link
@watcher
I don't know if he's one but he definitely looks like one.
Funny how even the "white" shooters are mostly mutts themselves.
Literally every single 90%+ white country out there is extremely peaceful, but the jewed USA is somehow ultra violent with all these '""whites""" killing people. Really makes you think, huh? People will say its the "gun culture" lul

Last edited:
Yep, there you go.

It’s an old Jewish trick where if they’re doing something good or trying to ingratiate themselves with blacks and other non whites then voila they’re Jewish!

However get caught committing a particularly heinous crime? Oh he’s not a Jew goyim, he’s another evil white person!

This rule doesn’t always apply as certain Jews are probably simply too well known as Jews to attempt to hide their Jewishness to the public ie think Weinstein and Madoff but where the trick will work the Jews will use it.
The Jews also like to demonize whites in the media, but make an abundance of excuses for when a non white commits a crime. It’s insane, man. Tbh Im not really conisdered white myself, but I agree with white nationalists regarding things like racial sepretation and the JQ. I think that America should be majority white and I’m against race mixing (despite having some non white ad mixture). Hell, I would even go back to my home of ancestral origin if it meant for the better ( I cant as of now because Im studying in Canada and stuff).

The Jews have been causing too much trouble for far to long imo. And I can see why white people are getting fed up.
You didn't even bothered to see my entire post, just read the title of the thread. I don't know why I am even bothering. Just get the fuck out and let the human beings discuss.

I don't know if he's one but he definitely looks like one.
Funny how even the "white" shooters are mostly mutts themselves.
Literally every single 90%+ white country out there is extremely peaceful, but the jewed USA is somehow ultra violent with all these '""whites""" killing people. Really makes you think, huh? People will say its the "gun culture" lul
Look up information about Patrick Crusius’ father, Bryan Crusius. Bryan Crusius was literally affiliated with things like MK ULTRA and is also of Jewish Origin. I could be wrong, but someone posted this information on a now archived /pol/ thread with a bunch of sources listed.

@watcher

Last edited:
Yeah but when we say mass shooters we talk about the incel shooters not really the gang bangers, right?
"Gang violence" is just a bullshit kike therm to save niggers from being held accountable for their own action. I bet most of them are not in a gang.

Neighborhood fights, or thugs or whatever, you got my point.

But when we talk about mass shooters we talking about based brocels not the thugs.
I don't consider mass shooters to be based, even if they are incel.

Shooting simps, your bullies and women = ultra based

Killing randoms (including other incels) = gay as shit

Last edited:
Based and very inconvenient thread. The pattern is apparent here, but we won't be drawing any conclusions from it.

Last edited:
View attachment 432208
http://mass-shootings.info/

Noticed something? Yeah, many of them are niggers, a few spics as well, but almost no whites. The old media (aka 'mainstream' media) makes sure to select the few who fit into the "white incel" narrative. It's all propaganda... they are a pathetically low minority, basically non-existent. For every El Paso Shooter, there are dozens of Tyrones killing innocents. But they are filtered by the (((news))) to hide the nature of these beasts and also to accuse whites of being psycho maniacs. I bet that website will be taken down soon due to "hate speech" LUL!

When a nigger executes a mass shooting, the (local) media will call it "gang violence", and the big old media will simply ignore it.

View attachment 432214

Also not taken into consideration, are the "whites" with kike blood.

View attachment 432213

As always, kikes like to convert their own into whites when its convenient for them, since most people can't really tell the difference. As you can see, although ER is considered a "hapa" he was half kike, and his father, like every other jew, cared more about money than raising his own son.

Do not fall for their lies. Whites are not "incel mass shooters", and neither are ricecels. It's all bullshit and propaganda.
I agree, it's all a ploy to cause more whites to feel guilt for something that they never did. Fuck niggers.

Whites do the school shootings and blacks do the gang shootings

Bump for relevance.

Whites do the school shootings and blacks do the gang shootings

I'll tag now:
@CantEscapeYourFate

@Capable_Onion

@Mogged Loner

@Ika-Sama

@veqdera

@YBP Yxngcel (Multi-racial)

@Truckzo

It’s funny you can add none of them is attractive :feelshaha:

I'll tag now:
@CantEscapeYourFate

@Capable_Onion

@Mogged Loner

@Ika-Sama

@veqdera

@YBP Yxngcel (Multi-racial)

@Truckzo
yes the media/jews want to make the black people look good for their own gain :feelshmm:

i love and hate being part kike :feelskek:

ER wasnt jewish

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back