Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The West needs Gilead style totalitarian patriarchy, but what curryland needs is extreme radical feminism and lookism to reduce the birth rate to 0

Why do you think India needs that? India needs more births, their fertility rate is barely at replacement level

Why do you think India needs that? India needs more birth, their fertility rate is barely at replacement level
India's population should be zero. These insectoid subhumans should not be allowed to exist.

India's population should be zero. These insectoid subhumans should not be allowed to exist.
Aren't you indian yourself? Why do you hate India?

Curryland needs an asteroid strike even more though

Absolutely agreed, my political views depends on who I'm talking too, western/high class/rich foids need to be humbled, but subhuman cockroaches who breed without considering the consequences need to be the subject of most brutal radical feminism and eugenics

Justice must be served
:yes::yes::yes:

Absolutely agreed, my political views depends on who I'm talking too, western/high class/rich foids need to be humbled, but subhuman cockroaches who breed without considering the consequences need to be the subject of most brutal radical feminism and eugenics

Justice must be served
Curryland needs an asteroid strike even more though
FBwJsP6X0Asnbjn.jpg

We are the lowest of the low. We are unworthy of anything good.
Yakub when he made anglos :bigbrain:
When he made curries :feelstastyman:

Jfl @ this nigga thinking you're supposed to be a nationalist fag just because you were born in a certain shithole
Exactly, nationalism only matters for races/ethnicities with good genetics

this forum is basically /pol/ for self hating ethnics and it never stops being funny

Nooooooo you're supposed to worship warlords and mythical creatures and be proud of your bottom of barrel culture and genetics because you were born here:feels:
Actual logic of everyone on here that criticizes “self-hating” brown ethnics

This is why I don’t mind the Jews pushing globohomo to the third world

There is no such thing as "self" hate, only objective hate towards certain traits
Yep. Disliking my curry genetics isn’t “hating myself”, it’s facing reality

We are the lowest of the low. We are unworthy of anything good.
you guys mogg niggers tbhdedsrsngl, fullerton.

it's over

Jfl @ this nigga thinking you're supposed to be a nationalist fag just because you were born in a certain shithole
The chinese were humiliated for a century and invaded by the japanese, but they didn't give up, look where they are now.
The Japanese were nuked, but they didn't give up, look where they are now.
Koreans had their country invaded and dominated in less than 1 year by the Japanese, but they didn't give up, look where they are now.

THE POINT IS: IT'S NOT BECAUSE YOUR COUNTRY IS IN A BAD SITUATION THAT YOU SHOULD GIVE UP AND RESENT IT.

''For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.''- Matthew 23:12

you guys mogg niggers tbhdedsrsngl, fullerton.

it's over
In what world? Yeah we IQmog but that’s irrelevant cause the average curry IQ is still low as fuck

Nigs mog curries in literally every physical category, it’s not even close. They’re also far more high T and masculine.

Nigs are above curries in both SMV and the racial hierarchy and denying that is just cope

The chinese were humiliated for a century and invaded by the japanese, but they didn't give up, look where they are now.
Cucked nation bootlicking the CCP. Majority of them live like subhumans too
The Japanese were nuked, but they didn't give up, look where they are now.
A gigacucked, dying nation with a shitty birth rate
Koreans had their country invaded and dominated in less than 1 year by the Japanese, but they didn't give up, look where they are now.

Cucked nation bootlicking the CCP. Majority of them live like subhumans too

All developed countries have shitty birth rates

All the countries you mentioned are utter shitholes

Korea has 4 years of mandatory military service for men, brutal economy, lowest birth rate in the world

Japan needs no explanation

China is censorship central, second to only India in number of incels

Just because you saw some pics of cities with tall glowing buildings doesn't mean majority of subhumans there aren't suffering, you would know that if you weren't a delusional tradfag religion coper
Japan and SK far better than western european countriers, they just lose to the US and the gulf states.

You are the only one coping here mang, India will become a superpower (like China) and you can't accept that

At the cost of majority of their people being pisspoor

Bro you good?
South Korea has more physics and math international olympiad gold medals than US, despite being almost 6 times smaller.

SKs are much more educated than europeans, they aren't poor

South k*rea has a population of 50 million you can't compare it to a whole continent, but even then majority of its people are fucking poooooor, it's an extremely elitist society, has one of the highest suicide rates
The main point is not about those countries, but that India can also become as developed as any country and a superpower, so there are no reason to be defeatist about its future.

India was once the richest country in the world, there is a lot to be proud about India

India was once the richest country in the world, there is a lot to be proud about India
It was not a “country” back then JFL. The nation state of India was a fragment of the british colony. The mughal empire was the richest country in the world, not modern Shitdia

You are the only one coping here mang, India will become a superpower (like China) and you can't accept that
India's most powerful businessman was recently exposed for financial fraud.

And I don't think India is the successor to the Mughal Empire...

It was not a “country” back then JFL. The nation state of India was a fragment of the british colony. The mughal empire was the richest country in the world, not modern Shitdia
I know it was just a bunch of kingdoms throughout much of its history, but there were times when India was almost successfully unified. Though I'm referring to the geographical region of today's India

And I don't think India is the successor to the Mughal Empire...
No country is. The mughals were a turco-mongolian invader dynasty, that culture doesn’t even exist anymore

@wereq Didn't millions of Curry sheeboons get sterilized a few years ago? How did that not slow population growth at all?

What about Aryan PakiChadStan mang?
JFL if you believe the average paki is aryan or a chad. And no, pakis are curry, not turk or mongolian

Genociding the population of Chuttad Pradesh and Bihar will single handedly solve 80% of Curryland's problems.

we will be a superpower in 2030 just you wait and see :feelzez:

I saw some Pakis online who identify as Iranian. How does that work?
Pakistan is a multiethnic country, there are no Iranians but there Iranic peoples like the Pashtuns and Balochs. Most Pakis who claim Iranian descent are just LARPing though

this forum is basically /pol/ for self hating ethnics and it never stops being funny
to be fair i wouldnt wish being curry on anyone. Unless its chadpreet any lighter skinned person mogs them. Even i mog non chadpreet curries JFL. its brutal out there

Pakistan is a multiethnic country, there are no Iranians but there Iranic peoples like the Pashtuns and Balochs. Most Pakis who claim Iranian descent are just LARPing though
iranians literally ruled india for centuries so they claim it out of a sense of being inferior to their masters. brutal historicalmog. even the mughal empire had turko-mongol rulers who made Farsi the lingua franca.

iranians literally ruled india for centuries so they claim it out of a sense of being inferior to their masters. brutal historicalmog. even the mughal empire had turko-mongol rulers who made Farsi the lingua franca.
Right on

Indian culture is so disgusting man... and being completely honest I find it funny how the only race I have personally seen reach the height of 6'3" and still be incel are Indians.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back