Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The west is a hellhole

O

oldcellcopecell

Recruit
★★★★★
I am on a short vacation outside the West and holy fukk do I instantly feel better.

When you're back in the west you get lulled into that oppressive shit and begin caring about it.

Here are some things which are plain oppressive totalitarian bs in the west, that you don't think about:

Recycling - no fuck you I am not going to separate my trash, make corporations do something about their packaging instead

Fat people - no fat females waddling around, makes you want to get in shape, only fat women are american here

Polite women - they treat you like a real human bean, even if they don't like you, they don't just sneer at you

the west is gay and cucked

We should all move the fuck away from these cucked western countries

It’s not a good place to be. You constantly feel miserable and see how horrible society and individuals who run it have gotten.

i want to visit Japan

its great being a fatcel in america since everyone around you is also a fatfuck

May be, lookism is not so strong in my area. But I wish I lived in some West Europe or even in Cucknada so I can NEET or just work for a few months so I can buy my dream PC (3-4k$). Instead of half-year year of work just for good PC (1.5k$).

tbh Life in germany is sui fuel

Fat people - no fat females waddling around
the west is so terrible man, just switching my tinder location outside of west there are literally hardly any landwhales like and in my location literally 60%+ of foids are overweight at countless obese whales. West needs a nice nuking asap...