Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The west is a fucking jungle

that's every big city in the world, brownie

kek I just found this channel and i am currently binging it

Wish I had personality like that

@Jungle is fucking the west

I hope she is shot and killed

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iOBYfQiWWY

From all the men she could choose, she went for a guy who lives 4 hours away from her. This is the level of hypergamy western women have reached.

And therefore technological progress is the reason for inceldom; who cared if in the next town a Mwambe Thunderspear, a Hans Donnerschweif or a Chad Thundercock existed, whores never saw him, his existence never bothered us. I don't care about being the best of the best, as long as I get something/anything.

We wouldn't have been the best males available/a girl's 1st option in the past too, but now we have the Internet.
We had to compete with the local men and we wouldn't have gotten the best girl prior to the Internet, but now we compete with the entire world and don't get anything while our looksmatch jumps from cock to cock.

Now that whores see what they could get they even think that slightly above average males are far beneath their league. Globalism/technological progress is why we exist as incels.

Last edited:
And therefore technological progress is the reason for inceldom; who cared if in the next town a Mwambe Thunderspear, a Hans Donnerschweif or a Chad Thundercock existed, whores never saw him, his existence never bothered us. I don't care about being the best of the best, as long as I get something/anything.

We wouldn't have been the best males available/a girl's 1st option in the past too, but now we have the Internet.
We had to compete with the local men and we wouldn't have gotten the best girl prior to the Internet, but now we compete with the entire world and don't get anything while our looksmatch jumps from cock to cock.

Now that whores see what they could get they even think that slightly above average males are far beneath their league. Globalism/technological progress is why we exist as incels.
indeed, globalism means that a 5.1/10 man at the other end of the globe is more preferable than the 5/10 man next door

and yet many will support globalism regardless, even on this forum