Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The west and its vitue signalling

shrewed

shrewed

Eclipse
-
Why the fuck the West virtue signal so much on issues anything race related, men's right related.

West cultures not only shames men but also gaslights them making it seem as if it's their fault.

This is why I like third world countries or ethnic countries like Korea and Japan they acknowledge the blackpill.
And they are brutally honest.

Why the fuck the West virtue signal so much on issues anything race related, men's right related.

West cultures not only shames men but also gaslights them making it seem as if it's their fault.

This is why I like third world countries or ethnic countries like Korea and Japan they acknowledge the blackpill.
And they are brutally honest.
Yep and by feminizing men while the east and china trains masculinity, I wonder how this goes.

Soon they will ban whites which makes up 50% of the US population from even entering a store.

Non-white countries are honestly disgusting.

Diversity hire are not based on skill, its based on color rather than the skill of the person, Im looking forward to more airplane accidents like has aleredy happened, The titanic sub thing could have been avoided if they didnt yeet the guy with knowledge just because he was "Whitu"