Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The weekend sucks

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
I'm always bored out of my mind on the weekend. I wake up usually way too late then think of things I could do. I'm completely sick of anything to do with the computer. I want to go outside and do stuff, but then I remember that I've no friends to do them with. Or I ponder some of my ideas to start a business, then realize I've no business connections which means I can't get started. Even my own family is out doing stuff while I rot at home and they probably forget that I exist.

This is the price I must pay for spending my youth being a hermit locked away in my room. Now I want to escape my room and can't because I don't know anyone. For a while I've been mailing people or even approaching them in person, because I need to lease some space for the business I want to start, but they're always distrustful. Even when I offer them good money or to maintain the rest of their property in return for using this space that's completely unused, they think I'm a criminal or scammer or something, or they just don't want to put up with me. That's what happens when you're a stranger, people don't want to take the risk with you. Even if you were a friend of a friend of a friend, that would be enough for them to trust you. But you're a nobody, so they won't trust you at all.

IDK how you guys get through it. Maybe if you can still enjoy video games or watching movies or stuff it makes sense. I can't even do that.

Weekdays = weekend

Watch out normies logging out and having parties meanwhile we rot

You’re GAY
spongebob imagination GIF

Weekdays = weekend
If you're NEET. I'm a remote work wagie and so it's kind of like being paid to NEET, but I still have my mind on work at least. Really the worst thing is to have an idle mind. I think that's why normies always have to listen to the TV or radio, because they can't bare to be alone with their thoughts.

Watch out normies logging out and having parties meanwhile we rot
Should ban the fakecels who never log in during the weekend.

I'm a remote work wagie and so it's kind of like being paid to NEET, but I still have my mind on work at least. Really the worst thing is to have an idle mind. I think that's why normies always have to listen to the TV or radio, because they can't bare to be alone with their thoughts.
:feelsthink: Factpilled

If you're NEET. I'm a remote work wagie and so it's kind of like being paid to NEET, but I still have my mind on work at least. Really the worst thing is to have an idle mind. I think that's why normies always have to listen to the TV or radio, because they can't bare to be alone with their thoughts.

Should ban the fakecels who never log in during the weekend.
Being alone with rampant thoughts is hell!

Weekend is for incels. We must enjoy it by doing mass rapes IN ROBLOX along with our Arabcels this upcoming Winter inshaallah

It’s kinda free time for me, and I don’t have to wake up at 5 or 6. The only thing I hate is how short it is and all you think about is the shit you have to do on Monday

even as a neet the weekends, my brain just feels like we need to do something, i blame that on previous jobs i've had. trained like a dog, sad

The Weeknd is actually good shit

even as a neet the weekends, my brain just feels like we need to do something, i blame that on previous jobs i've had. trained like a dog, sad
That's how I feel, very guilty when I'm wasting away at home. Especially if the weather is nice.

If you don't have copes planned out and ready, then your weekend will suck even more.

I at least feel less bad about being an alcoholic on the weekends.