Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The weaker sex? Science that shows women are stronger than men

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
When it comes to longevity, surviving illness and coping with trauma, one gender comes out on top. Angela Saini meets the scientists working out why
Four years ago, completely spent, blood transfused into me in a frantic effort to allow me to walk, I lay on a hospital bed having given birth the day before. To the joy of my family, I had brought them a son. Blue balloons foretold a man in the making. Not just the apple of my eye, but the one who would one day open jam jars for me. The hero who would do the DIY and put out the rubbish. He who was born to be strong because he is male.

But then, physical strength can be defined in different ways. What I was yet to learn was that, beneath our skin, women bubble with a source of power that even science has yet to fully understand. We are better survivors than men. What’s more, we are born this way

>SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Article written by a foid, so it's automatically discredited:dab:.

Women are a hivemind of AI not even real humans

WOMAN-KNOCKED-OUT-2-1.gif
cop-punches-woman-1.gif

fb5.gif

Screenshot 20230401 122356 279

Screenshot 20230401 122532 206

Last edited:
Toilets are the dumbest species on earth.

Heckin' sciencerino!!

b7f.gif

I said it once and i say it again: Foids wouldnt last a week in our body before roping themselves