Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The way you guys bully people is disgusting

Understandable. Grandpa needs his fun too.

Final 5e9ad6063e2ae300158dad5f 267316 1
hey its me jeremy i totally agree with this

Massive cope tbh

JFL, so you're a LARPing pedofaggot, go to CuckTears where you belong

This was a joke thread, leave it alone. I never used CuckTears in my life. :lul:

I just think some of you are rude is all. I don't blame you, I really don't. Being denied affection can get to you. It's gotten to me several times, but I don't hold contempt for people over stupid reasons such as being new.
Why didn't you appeal your ban instead of creating an alt?

This isn't even an alt. :dab::dab::dab:

Last edited:
Low IQ post. 12 year old foids are still foids and are not pure at all. While many people here think teens are better than older women, dating girls as young as 12 is widely regarded as being degenerate behavior, and claiming that these girls are pure in incorrect, as we know that they are just as heavily warped as all foids.
I just think some of you are rude is all. I don't blame you, I really don't. Being denied affection can get to you. It's gotten to me several times, but I don't hold contempt for people over stupid reasons such as being new.
And this sounds like something a normie would say. Stop being retarded. If you have a point stick by it and argue it, don't whine that everyone is bullying you.

Low IQ post. 12 year old foids are still foids and are not pure at all. While many people here think teens are better than older women, dating girls as young as 12 is widely regarded as being degenerate behavior, and claiming that these girls are pure in incorrect, as we know that they are just as heavily warped as all foids.

And this sounds like something a normie would say. Stop being retarded. If you have a point stick by it and argue it, don't whine that everyone is bullying you.

Or you could not resort to pointing out my flaws. I get it, I'm retarded, stop rubbing it in my ugly face. It was my personal experience and maybe I missed out what 12 year old foids are really like because I wasn't put in normal classes. Again, it was MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. Maybe I should have made that clear.

Last edited: