Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The way you guys bully people is disgusting

Q

QuestioningTheWill

3'9 autistic goblin with CP (the disease)
-
When I post about 12 year olds being pure = pedo accusations, "are you retarded, 12 year olds are evil you pedo" even though I FUCKING SAID THEY WERE EVIL, JUST A DIFFERENT TYPE OF EVIL

When a postmaxxer posts about 12 year olds being pure = endless agreeing simply because of the normie way things are run around here

Whatever happened to low effort lifestyle? Graycels should be worshipped but instead we are treated like shit for a superficial reason.

When a postmaxxer posts about 12 year olds being pure = endless agreeing simply because of the normie way things are run around here

Whatever happened to low effort lifestyle? Graycels should be worshipped but instead we are treated like shit for a superficial reason.
High-status people in everything break rules/get away with stuff.

And on this forum postcount and AVI halo are your status for the most part.

The guy who talks about 12/13 year olds here on a daily basis is really popular.

lol 12 yr old girls arent pure, they were always cunts to me when i was 12 jfl u seemed like some sort of it infiltrator

The guy who talks about 12/13 year olds here on a daily basis is really popular.
jfl over 4 napeloancels

Thank you... but fuck you for dissing me earlier.

Maybe cuz you are a greycel

lol 12 yr old girls arent pure, they were always cunts to me when i was 12 jfl u seemed like some sort of it infiltrator

jfl over 4 napeloancels

I got teased all the time when I was 12. I actually fantasized about hurting a classmate at that age so don't tell me about how pubescent kids are mean. However, looking back at it, it was juvenile stupid kids. All I was basically saying is that the shit women pull in their 20's is more life wrecking. (Observing men who actually got betabuxxed, their kids taken away, etc [this never happened to me personally.])

>Be me
>greycel
>don't lurk because fuck that I'm high IQ.
>post "12 year olds are pure" in 2020
>get BTFO
>make a new thread YOU GUYS ARE BULLIES

Thank you... but fuck you for dissing me earlier.
I didn't even remember it lol, but I don't think I was wrong to call out someone for saying a recessed chin wasn't a "real problem."

Well, and now you're here talking about 12-year olds and defending yourself from pedo accusations. At least wait until you're established before doing such controversial things.

I got teased all the time when I was 12. I actually fantasized about hurting a classmate at that age so don't tell me about how pubescent kids are mean. However, looking back at it, it was juvenile stupid kids. All I was basically saying is that the shit women pull in their 20's is more life wrecking. (Observing men who actually got betabuxxed, their kids taken away, etc [this never happened to me personally.])

Bro how old are you?
12 year olds of today were born in 2008.
I don't need to say anything more to prove that they aren't pure.

Part of his appeal is his unique writing style to be fair, and I can never tell if he's serious

oh ok i see, its cos 12 year olds are dumb, my crush called me disgusting and said ew when i asked her out lol brootal, foids are trash in general they get cuntier as they get older

>Be me
>greycel
>don't lurk because fuck that I'm high IQ.
>post "12 year olds are pure" in 2020
>get BTFO
>make a new thread YOU GUYS ARE BULLIES

View attachment 240255

It was a careful observation but knowing incels there is no respect for casual observations.

Joined Apr 10, 2020 Posts 117 Online 1d 3h 8m

:feelshaha: :feelskek: :lul: JFL at GrAYcels

hooly shit what the fuck is that

genuinely made me laugh

Part of his appeal is his unique writing style to be fair, and I can never tell if he's serious
I'm pretty sure he is lol which just makes it that much funnier.

jfl why are u here then and crying about getting bullied because u like 12 yr olds go back to reddit then :soy::soy::soy:

Reddit is just as bad. incels.co is just reddit for victim complexes.

I actually joined in 2018 and got banned for pointing out how so-called incels are identical to normies so take that.
So you just made this thread with the intention of getting banned or what?

:banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:

I'm joking you idiots, none of this was meant to be taken seriously JFL.
He doesn't have a home anymore since IT was destroyed.

I hate both communities.

I don't think that's going to fly with the mods.

They should know my true intentions. I pointed out bullying, how is that a bannable offense?

They should know my true intentions. I pointed out bullying, how is that a bannable offense?
You yourself bullied people in this thread and I'm not sure how getting called out for JB worship is "bullying."

Reddit is just as bad. incels.co is just reddit for victim complexes.
negative emotions are a natural response to being invisible sexually to all girls your entire life

how other people deal with these emotions is not you to dictate

When I post about 12 year olds being pure = pedo accusations, "are you retarded, 12 year olds are evil you pedo" even though I FUCKING SAID THEY WERE EVIL, JUST A DIFFERENT TYPE OF EVIL
12 years old are pure?

are you joking right?

now you will be bullied for being greycel and lowiqcel

Op if you’re mad about my response I want you to know I give the same response no matter the poster. This isn’t a popularity club, we’re all ugly virgins slowly dying.

Also as a side note @MENSA_IQcel are you going to make that thread about pedophilia?

This kind of schizo is extremely rare and unpredictable, just enjoy the show while it lasts

It was a careful observation but knowing incels there is no respect for casual observations.

Bro you don't even know the difference between "careful" and "casual". How underage are you?

Don't think about it too much OP. I believe it's just normal human behavior to be hostile towards newcomers to a society regardless of what they say or do and it takes some time before they accept someone new.

We have evolved in small tribes and tribalism is natural to us so we're hostile towards people who want to invade our tribe and friendly towards those who already belong and have established themselves as part of our community.

Unfortunately I must work a lot and have very little free time but I have some cool ideas that I would like to share with my fellow incel brothers sometime in the future.