Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The way IT views us online vs the way they'd view us IRL

Coyote

Coyote

Satan Is God
-
The vast majority of people are normal.

They don't need to take a shower.

They don't need to learn better social skills.

I can hardly tell if someone is an incel IRL, but I can detect that people have certain traits which makes their life harder -- for example, if you're under 5'8" or so, you might look like you're basically a 10th grade kid or something. Then if you also have a nerdy voice, well... all I can think is "How is this fair?" I think we all know what's attractive and what's not. If you're the opposite of that, your life is going to be a lot different to navigate. Think for example a 5'6" indian guy who is skinny, he's in college but he looks like he's 15 years old. He acts like he's 15 years old. Then you tell him to just be confident.

If that guy wore "better clothes", he would look like a weirdo.

No one "Dresses nice". That doesn't matter. The proper way to dress is to wear simple stuff, standing out screams insecurity. No one gives a fuck about your shoes.

You tell incels to seek help. Then they get no help from the cuck therapist or psychiatrist that just tries to enforce an arbitrary standard of "normality" which we say doesn't exist, but suddenly it does? The truth is unhealthy and a sign of major depression, apparently.

I'm not saying that everyone will be an incel on looks alone, there are some exceptions, but basically my point is that when you're not able to get sex/to fit in etc. then it makes it much harder to accomplish normal things and feels impossible. Then when you talk about it online, you have people on IT screenshotting what you say and making fun of you. But then if they met us IRL, they'd say we're nice people. I know this because it's true for myself. People online say all kinds of lies based off of one line of text but if you meet me IRL, you'd say I'm a "great man", I'm "extremely nice". I've had foids make fun of me for being too nice, even.

Fact is that if you're ugly or different, you will be treated as if you're a lower class being and abused. It's not just about sex.

Why is IT surprised that people who have less power in society are angry and hate people? They don't benefit from the ponzi scheme, so of course they naturally are opposed to a false system.

Walk a mile in our shoes and you'd realize that people literally don't care about people who are disadvantaged. I've experienced physical abuse and been raped and no one cares, women laugh, everyone does. Screenshot this shit for a change, instead of screenshotting some 18 year old that barely has life experience.

The problem is that you have to actually be an incel to know what it's like to live in a nutty world that acts like you're a bad person just for being born. Women put on some make up and suddenly chad is fucking her. Her equivalent looksmatch is a suicidal NEET. That same looksmatch will act like she's better than the incel, and guess what, there's no help or support for men. When someone like Andrew Tate comes along to have some decent advice for men who are struggling, you exile him from the internet. :feelshaha:

IT doesn't understand that the internet isn't real life.

MY GOD! @Man has "Certified Rapist" below his username! Why are all incels rapists?!

IT doesn't understand that the internet isn't real life.

View attachment 652840
MY GOD! @Man has "Certified Rapist" below his username! Why are all incels rapists?!
:soy:yes you said it yerself u are certified rapissssst!!!:soy:

they cant post anything on reddit that contains the word nigger because it'll get them banned
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

High iq thread. Of course they will ignore this and repost what benefits their circlejerking shithole. They have no clue how lives work.

JFL if you think they are actually gonna read your high effort post, much less open their worldview to critique. They are normie bullies/a few uncle toms and that's that.

I've detected incels irl, they always fucking lie about it, bluepilled to fuckall coping with every imaginable cope, even my 5'6 185lbs, bowlcut friend was bluepilled, normies never admit to inceldom irl