Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The way Incels and unsuccessful Men are Portrayed in Media

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend
For an example of what I mean watch this clip from around the 55 second mark:

View: https://youtu.be/ruBaIOB5hBw

This is a strawman and you can just feel the writers own hatred seeping out of the screen. Its funny this this guy isn’t even unattractive.

But the way he speaks it’s like he has no self awareness at all and is just irredeemably evil. It’s very apparent the writers think all of the California liberal junk about how male problems don’t exist and that men should just “be a man” and endure their pitiful muck of a life in silence like obedient dogs.

My big issue with shit like this is just what I said — it’s a blatant strawman of what an incel is and misrepresents actual blackpill positions.

Women who are angry at the world and act out are represented far more kindly and compassionately by comparison. It’s just not comparable at all and the bias is virtually everywhere you go. And this has been going on for ages. I mean, look at the Simpsons or Family Guy and the trope of the “dumb idiot husband” with the “intelligent attractive wife” who the guy doesn’t deserve. Honestly shows have to do this because men generally don’t care while women freak out if they’re not represented like goddesses.

Honestly it’s just tiring to be gaslit constantly by everybody. “Oh this is the best time to be a man in history” “Oh you have smart phones ergo you should be happy” “If women only want the top 10-20% of men that’s somehow your fault as a man and need to IMPROOOOOV (funny how women are always perfect the way they are and it’s men that are the problem :feelsseriously:).

Look, I hate these people — and honestly I hate them because they very clearly hate me and people like me, gaslight and indoctrinate to retain control all the time, want to use men as work horse obedient tax payers, and don’t value or consider our problems at all, all the while censoring any opposition and crushing efforts to organize at every turn. Women DO NOT CARE about men or male issues and never have. Even men don’t care about their fellow man. It’s all competition and getting a leg up on other guys and that’s our core problem. Fuck these people, men need unity around goals and some kind of mass organization to change things. Individual terrorist acts against civies is a bad way to go seems to me.

That commentary annoyed me more than the actual clip

That commentary annoyed me more than the actual clip
lol I know what you mean. Occasionally I agree with this guy’s takes but other times I find he’s way off the mark and tries to straddle that fence too much.

We need to get to a point where every controversial YouTuber or commentator isn’t afraid of telling the real truth and I honestly think these types always try to hedge and “seem moderate” because they don’t want the backlash that comes with real honesty. Way too many people talking about modern issues conflate female and male problems as though they’re equal and they simply are not. Not even close.

lol I know what you mean. Occasionally I agree with this guy’s takes but other times I find he’s way off the mark and tries to straddle that fence too much.

We need to get to a point where every controversial YouTuber or commentator isn’t afraid of telling the real truth and I honestly think these types always try to hedge and “seem moderate” because they don’t want the backlash that comes with real honesty. Way too many people talking about modern issues conflate female and male problems as though they’re equal and they simply are not. Not even close.

Do you think they know the truth but are acting like they don't for the sake of remaining monetized or are they actually living in a bubble that makes them clueless? I'm inclined to believe most moderately successful youtubers are in a bubble unless they started off making black-pill content.

Do you think they know the truth but are acting like they don't for the sake of remaining monetized or are they actually living in a bubble that makes them clueless?
Sometimes yes I do think that. Just depends on the person.

Some of them seem to have looked into the abyss more than they let on but they’re very careful in choosing their words so they don’t get nuked from orbit by the mainstream. They’re trying to balance having a career and the things you can’t say, at least without aggressive hedging and caveats, with being honest or questioning things you’re not supposed to.

Many are just dumb fucks though, just depends. Sometimes I probably give ‘em too much credit.

They have no intentions of tackling a difficult subject with any nuance or poignance, they just want to spew more hate while cashing in, like most scum walking this earth.

Do you think they know the truth but are acting like they don't for the sake of remaining monetized or are they actually living in a bubble that makes them clueless? I'm inclined to believe most moderately successful youtubers are in a bubble unless they started off making black-pill content.
They know, they know. We are just too forsaken to be cared for.

They have no intentions of tackling a difficult subject with any nuance or poignance, they just want to spew more hate while cashing in, like most scum walking this earth.
Nailed it mate, how people watch this shit without rolling their eyes into the back of skull astonishes me. I remember there was an episode of the show EVIL where they had a segment about “4chan” and it was just hilariously out of touch.

Check out this video. I didn't realise until this video how acceptable man-hating is as long as you can avoid being an unhinged feminist like this tranny-wannabe. So you shouldn't be surprised by lack of empathy from the world.

What's that second show? "feminoid" JFL

Check out this video. I didn't realise until this video how acceptable man-hating is as long as you can avoid being an unhinged feminist like this tranny-wannabe. So you shouldn't be surprised by lack of empathy from the world.

Seeing normal people use "logic" and "reasoning" just shows they all should have stayed illiterate. Absolutely amoral scum.

Honestly it’s just tiring to be gaslit constantly by everybody. “Oh this is the best time to be a man in history” “Oh you have smart phones ergo you should be happy” “If women only want the top 10-20% of men that’s somehow your fault as a man and need to IMPROOOOOV (funny how women are always perfect the way they are and it’s men that are the problem :feelsseriously:).
thats the biggest newer blackpill . ONLY MAN ARE THE TARGET OF ANY GASLIGHT AND NOT WOMAN

that Fat Woman are being Fetishized and Short Man dont is just the icing on the cake .

Woman are never Judged and even Get Support when they appear Weak ( ala emotionally abusive / manipulative ) :feelsclown:

JFL this video. Looks like they hired retarded consultants from IT. As if anyone would talk like that in real life. As if incels would dox themselves like that. We know we are the target of system hate so "coming out" like that is extremely stupid. It'd be better to commit suicide, because his life would be over after that video.

I mean, look at the Simpsons or Family Guy and the trope of the “dumb idiot husband” with the “intelligent attractive wife” who the guy doesn’t deserve.
I see this as a boomer husband stereotype, just like the "I don't like my wife" jokes. I know guys like this. Seems like they wouldn't survive if the wife left. That's how entitled boomers are. And they don't realize how great and easy they had it.

Based. Funny how they completely adopted this from the red pill.

Look, I hate these people — and honestly I hate them because they very clearly hate me and people like me, gaslight and indoctrinate to retain control all the time, want to use men as work horse obedient tax payers, and don’t value or consider our problems at all, all the while censoring any opposition and crushing efforts to organize at every turn. Women DO NOT CARE about men or male issues and never have. Even men don’t care about their fellow man. It’s all competition and getting a leg up on other guys and that’s our core problem. Fuck these people, men need unity around goals and some kind of mass organization to change things. Individual terrorist acts against civies is a bad way to go seems to me.
Based. Contrary to their beliefs, incels are simply not violent. You can count on your hands the number of incel shooters. We should always show ourselves as victims (because we are), as people who are unable to live a normal life, even though we have tried and failed. It should be a bit like people who struggle with the job market. Society is very receptive of their struggles, because the job market sucks, just like the dating market. Nobody with an ounce of sympathy is going around telling others they don't have a job because they don't try.

JFL this video. Looks like they hired retarded consultants from IT. As if anyone would talk like that in real life. As if incels would dox themselves like that. We know we are the target of system hate so "coming out" like that is extremely stupid. It'd be better to commit suicide, because his life would be over after that video.

I see this as a boomer husband stereotype, just like the "I don't like my wife" jokes. I know guys like this. Seems like they wouldn't survive if the wife left. That's how entitled boomers are. And they don't realize how great and easy they had it.

Based. Funny how they completely adopted this from the red pill.

Based. Contrary to their beliefs, incels are simply not violent. You can count on your hands the number of incel shooters. We should always show ourselves as victims (because we are), as people who are unable to live a normal life, even though we have tried and failed. It should be a bit like people who struggle with the job market. Society is very receptive of their struggles, because the job market sucks, just like the dating market. Nobody with an ounce of sympathy is going around telling others they don't have a job because they don't try.
Well put everything you said is spot on