Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The way I see things

Berith

Berith

Du Doch Nicht
-
At this point, I see ascension as impossible. At one hand, I'm just too small and I just can't gain weight. I don't know what is the reason. Maybe the stress or something.
I can hardly fall asleep nowadays and even if I do, I wake up every night sweating rivers, I feel like I'm burning, and freezing cold at the same time.. Even when I wipe myself I feel cold and hot at the same time. No idea what this is.
On the other hand, I have no idea how to form a relationship with another human being. I just can't understand them.
I have a feeling I inherited my mother's psychopathic trait.
I feel dense again, I eel dark again. No idea how I'm going to get out of here in this life.
Nigger...

well i am in turkey
and some time there is sunlight
i used to have a very bad time sleeping
but when i sun gazed for three days
my issues were fixed
Just burn out your cornea Theory

could be stress related, people under estimate the power of stress, when i had major depression (now i have normal depression), i couldnt eat, sleep or shower and my parents would not understand why, and i had all kind of physical illnesses including feeling too hot or too cold at the same time like ur saying
What made it go away?
I guess my problem is obvious tho...