Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The way burn victims and the disfigured are treated is blackpilling

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Ever read the comments of videos featuring disfigured burn victims? Normies discuss these guys in the same way they'd discuss a mentally disabled person. Because burn victims are disfigured normies automatically assume they're mentally retarded. They'll praise the most subhuman treatment disfigured guys receive. "look he's hooked up to a machine to life and can do nothing but watch tv while slop is tunneled into his mouth and his shit and piss is pumped out a catheter! Praise God for saving him!" They act as if these guys are asexual animals who have no goal in life outside of simply surviving. It's inhumane

now those videos with military man getting blown up no legs.
Then his wife "staying" the video getting 100k likes (no one would've done the same) And then she leaves him, then he blows his brains out.

It's like newsreaders grinning from ear to ear as they explain how an orphanage burned down and 45 children were carbonized.

Yeah, many of these burn victims are so messed up that their lives are not worth living. You see some comments saying thank god he survived, and I think, thank god for what? For letting it happen? For not finishing him off and leaving him in a permanent state of suffering he can't stop? The idiotic behavior of normies never ceases to amaze

Yeah, many of these burn victims are so messed up that their lives are not worth living. You see some comments saying thank god he survived, and I think, thank god for what? For letting it happen? For not finishing him off and leaving him in a permanent state of suffering he can't stop? The idiotic behavior of normies never ceases to amaze
It would be more humane to let them die after the burning than to let them suffer for the rest of their lives

It would be more humane to let them die after the burning than to let them suffer for the rest of their lives
Yep. Most of them go on to live horrible lives afterwards.

now those videos with military man getting blown up no legs.
Then his wife "staying" the video getting 100k likes (no one would've done the same) And then she leaves him, then he blows his brains out.
YES. Then everyone is like "you can't blame her! What was she supposed to do!" While simultaneously saying all men are trash because they saw someone misrepresent a study once. LOL.

Exactly