Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The way Asians are talked about online by westerners is actually disgusting .

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★

1) I live in a western country, and ever since I discovered this subreddit it's like I realized how much casual racism/discrimination we asians get. I can remember in highschool, someone made a "ching chong" joke and the white ass fcking teacher and the rest of the class laughed bro . This wasn't some bum town in the countryside, this was in the city.

It really makes you think what people really think about us, what their thoughts really are. It's like their thoughts are stereotypes all the way down. And people, probably white people, just say this so confidently like humble yourself please.

For example:

- Asian names being made fun of constantly, like our culture/ethnic names are anything funny

-Asian models being described as childish or the male models as "feminine" and not "manly"

- Being physically inferior like being short, not muscular etc.

- Having a tiger mom and restrictive culture/family based on 'honour"

- Japanese people in particular are also stereotyped as being cheaters. You can see this in cherrypicked street interviewers by some of the biggest cucks on this earth.

-bad drivers

and so so so much more.

Even the one "positive" (not really) stereotype: being smart, is twisted into being a socially inept nerd.

Like holy shit mate, wtf?

And there's Asians out there who are white-worshipping and actual cucks. Please please please don't be a cuck , istg some people will be like "i"M aSIan heRE, tHiS iS aLL sO TRuE" like stfu please. Don't be self-hating, it's not your fault in a lot of ways, just this messed up ass world programming you to hate yourself.

Thank goodness for this subreddit, a lot of other asians around me are so whitewashed, and asians living in Asia can't relate to a lot of this subconscious messaging we get growing up as Asians in the west.

I primarily talked about East Asian people here, since I'm east asian, but the way Southeast, and South Asians are talked about is just as bad. I can't do their perspective justice. istg
how much do they hate us.

KEK. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS "RANT" IS TRUE, LITERALLY, EVERY SINGLE STEREOTYPE.

@Cayden Zhang
@DarkStar
@Made in Heaven
@VideoGameCoper
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Anarcho Nihilist

I doubt anyone would hate asians or even make fun of them if they were actual moggers but unfortunately they are not.

I doubt anyone would hate asians or even make fun of them if they were actual moggers but unfortunately they are not.
This should be common knowledge. Racism= lookism

1) I live in a western country, and ever since I discovered this subreddit it's like I realized how much casual racism/discrimination we asians get. I can remember in highschool, someone made a "ching chong" joke and the white ass fcking teacher and the rest of the class laughed bro . This wasn't some bum town in the countryside, this was in the city.

It really makes you think what people really think about us, what their thoughts really are. It's like their thoughts are stereotypes all the way down. And people, probably white people, just say this so confidently like humble yourself please.

For example:

- Asian names being made fun of constantly, like our culture/ethnic names are anything funny

-Asian models being described as childish or the male models as "feminine" and not "manly"

- Japanese people in particular are also stereotyped as being cheaters. You can see this in cherrypicked street interviewers by some of the biggest cucks on this earth.

-bad drivers

and so so so much more.

Even the one "positive" (not really) stereotype: being smart, is twisted into being a socially inept nerd.

Like holy shit mate, wtf?

And there's Asians out there who are white-worshipping and actual cucks. Please please please don't be a cuck , istg some people will be like "i"M aSIan heRE, tHiS iS aLL sO TRuE" like stfu please. Don't be self-hating, it's not your fault in a lot of ways, just this messed up ass world programming you to hate yourself.

Thank goodness for this subreddit, a lot of other asians around me are so whitewashed, and asians living in Asia can't relate to a lot of this subconscious messaging we get growing up as Asians in the west.

I primarily talked about East Asian people here, since I'm east asian, but the way Southeast, and South Asians are talked about is just as bad. I can't do their perspective justice. istg
how much do they hate us.

KEK. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS "RANT" IS TRUE, LITERALLY, EVERY SINGLE STEREOTYPE.
Yeah thats just how the average asian is. Never heard of the japanese being cheaters stereotype though.

same with other races. If you’re 6’5 and jacked with a jawline, thin lips, and a narrow nose as a chink you won’t get nearly as much hate as a normal 5’5 framelet skinny fat ricecel with glasses.

I would never insult the Japanese because of rice, and then it's only because of anime, manga and video games that color the lives of most Incels In addition, the Japanese are the only rice in history that has defeated a European power. I'm talking about the Russian-Japanese war of 1905.

I would never insult Japanese people out of rice, and then it's only for anime, manga and video games that question the lives of most incels. Plus the Japanese are the only rice in the entire history that defeated the European power. I'm talking about the Russian-Japanese war of 1905.
Also the Ottomans as well. So it's not only japs.

same with other races. If you’re 6’5 and jacked with a jawline, thin lips, and a narrow nose as a chink you won’t get nearly as much hate as a normal 5’5 framelet skinny fat ricecel with glasses.
When Asian eyes are made fun of it's because, they are ugly. There's a reason nobody makes fun of round eyes

Don't even need to be 6'5 but they are just inferior on average. Their shit frames and weird looking faces make them a good target for normies to pick on.

This should be common knowledge. Racism= lookism

Yeah, asian guys are at the bottom of smv, which is why everyone shits on us. Even though Asians do the least amount of crimes in western countries, they still shit on us.

Yeah, asian guys are at the bottom of smv, which is why everyone shits on us. Even though Asians do the least amount of crimes in western countries, they still shit on us.
Nobody is hated more than chinks on an instinctive level, humans are programmed to scan out and exclude deformities, and there aren’t any deformities as strikingly grotesque as what the mongoloid inbreeding cult devolved into, and the strongly deformity the stronger the subconscious hatred is. Thats why chinks are considered lower than cockroaches by everybody including cockroaches if they were verbal.

The highest smv asian<the elephant man with crouzon’s syndrome if he was 3ft tall.

Yeah being asian in the west is absolutely fucking brutal

True. BRUTAL

Nobody is hated more than chinks on an instinctive level, humans are programmed to scan out and exclude deformities, and there aren’t any deformities as strikingly grotesque as what the mongoloid inbreeding cult devolved into, and the strongly deformity the stronger the subconscious hatred is. Thats why chinks are considered lower than cockroaches by everybody including cockroaches if they were verbal.
This is true.

1) I live in a western country
just got back to chayna. Problem solved. Why do you insist on living with white people?
I can remember in highschool, someone made a "ching chong" joke and the white ass fcking teacher and the rest of the class laughed bro . This wasn't some bum town in the countryside, this was in the city.
Back in HS tons of people made of of chinks, not just whites, but blacks ans arabs too. Even now my sister told me in her HS 2 white girls bullied some Japanese girl. And she even tells me how she has a Filipino friend who she has had to defend from racism

And keep in mind these are all asian girls, imagine how much worse it must be for asian guys
It really makes you think what people really think about us, what their thoughts really are.
Why does he put so much stock into what white people think of him?
Its always so funny when chinks cry and whine about their names getting made fun of, because it just shows deep down they hate the way their language sounds. And they also hate being reminded of their gook names because it is a reflection if their non white status.

Meanwhile, with arabs, despite ALL the mockery we get about our names, many arabs STILL name their kids even NOW names like Osama or Jihad or Ahmad. We don't give a fuck. While chinks desperately change their names to shit like Kevin or David to try and seem more white
This is just a fact. Asians are short, have short limbs too, have round faces, have face fat on their cheeks, and lack body or facial hair. Very child-like
Also true. Why is this chink denying reality?
This is done because asian women know their ricecel sons would never get pussy if it wasn't for betabuxxing
Japanese men can only cheat while living anong other japs
-bad drivers
its because of the small eyes lmao. I remeber some asian even mentioning how she could see better after getting eye lid surgery
Just shows that looks > IQ. That's why I laugh when retarded WNs try and claim asians are superior to arabs

I feel bad for Asians because they just can’t win in this world. They aren’t deemed as attractive as white, they aren’t deemed as scary as blacks, and they just catch shit way too much. Brutal world

I would never insult the Japanese because of rice, and then it's only because of anime, manga and video games that color the lives of most Incels In addition, the Japanese are the only rice in history that has defeated a European power. I'm talking about the Russian-Japanese war of 1905.
You forgot that France lost in Vietnam. Also US couldn't defeat Chinese in Korea.

You forgot that France lost in Vietnam. Also US couldn't defeat Chinese in Korea.
The Vietnamese did not create such a huge cultural heritage as the Japanese. Everyone watches anime or plays video games, and Japan is the birthplace of both types of entertainment.

Thin lips is a failo

Why do people hate asians?

The Vietnamese did not create such a huge cultural heritage as the Japanese. Everyone watches anime or plays video games, and Japan is the birthplace of both types of entertainment.
True

The Korean War ended in a draw, there was no clear winner or loser.
US and it's allies had more weapons and better equipment. So Chinese performance is still quite impressive even if they had lost more soldiers.

Mmm good theory
Also, it's due to their subhuman looks, if you don't believe me take a walk around any city in any east asian country and most of them will have subhuman genetics. It's the main reason why JBW is so powerful in Asia, they're trying to save their future generations from their curse.

Also, it's due to their subhuman looks, if you don't believe me take a walk around any city in any east asian country and most of them will have subhuman genetics. It's the main reason why JBW is so powerful in Asia, they're trying to save their future generations from their curse.
The average asian mog me though, but I understand wym

just got back to chayna. Problem solved. Why do you insist on living with white people?
But I WANTU live amongu Whitu man
Why does he put so much stock into what white people think of him?
White worshipping genes+ lack of religion
Its always so funny when chinks cry and whine about their names getting made fun of, because it just shows deep down they hate the way their language sounds. And they also hate being reminded of their gook names because it is a reflection if their non white status.

Meanwhile, with arabs, despite ALL the mockery we get about our names, many arabs STILL name their kids even NOW names like Osama or Jihad or Ahmad. We don't give a fuck. While chinks desperately change their names to shit like Kevin or David to try and seem more white
Yeah, this is most cringe shit. I remember how @Despicablecel tried to shame is for our names, like Asians aren't the most insecure.
because of the small eyes lmao. I remeber some asian even mentioning how she could see better after getting eye lid surgery
Brutal. Always knew it was probably, that.
Just shows that looks > IQ. That's why I laugh when retarded WNs try and claim asians are superior to arabs
Exactly

Yeah, this is most cringe shit. I remember how @ D @Despicablecel tried to shame is for our names, like Asians aren't the most insecure.
Also, alot of asians hate speaking chingchong languages, they feel embarased by it. Meanwhile, I actually hate the fact that my parents didn't teach me Arabic despite both of them being able to speak it

Also, alot of asians hate speaking chingchong languages, they feel embarased by it. Meanwhile, I actually hate the fact that my parents didn't teach me Arabic despite both of them being able to speak it
Arabic sounds extremely nice too.