Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The war of sand.

Moroccancel

Moroccancel

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★
The train stopped with a jolt, shaking me from my thoughts. After months of battle, the desert heat, and the ever-present danger, we were finally home. I looked around at the other soldiers, their faces etched with exhaustion and relief. We had survived the Sand War against Algeria and now the only thing left was to reunite with our loved ones.

As we stepped off the train, the cacophony of cheers and shouts enveloped us. Families surged forward, crying, laughing, embracing their husbands, sons, and brothers. I watched as Ali's wife threw her arms around him, tears streaming down her face. Jamal's sister practically leaped into his arms, holding him as if she’d never let go. Even the normally stoic Farid cracked a rare smile as his young daughter ran to him, her tiny hands gripping his uniform.

I stood there, a spectator to their joy, my heart growing heavier with each passing second. There was no one waiting for me. No one scanning the crowd with hopeful eyes, no one breaking into a run to close the distance between us. The realization hit me with a force greater than any enemy attack. I was alone.

The crowd began to thin as families drifted away, their happiness casting a stark contrast to my solitude. I watched them go, each step they took deepening the emptiness I felt. I had fought alongside these men, shared their fears and hopes, but now, as they went home to their loved ones, I was left behind in more ways than one.

The memories of the war flooded my mind. The harsh sun beating down on us, the relentless sandstorms, the constant threat of an unseen enemy. We had faced it all together, driven by the hope of returning to those we loved. But now, as the reality of my situation settled in, I felt a deep, gnawing sadness. I had no one to share my survival with, no one to hold me and tell me that it was all over.

I wandered through the train station, my feet dragging, the noise of reunions fading behind me. I found a bench and sat down, the fatigue of the past months catching up to me. I watched as the last of the families departed, leaving the terminal almost empty. I felt like a ghost, a remnant of a war that had taken so much from us.

My mind drifted to the nights in the desert, staring up at the stars and dreaming of a different life. A life where I had someone waiting for me, someone who would wrap their arms around me and make all the pain and fear disappear. But that was just a dream, a cruel illusion. The reality was far more unforgiving.

I pulled my bag closer, trying to find some comfort in its weight. I knew I had to move on, to find a way to live with the loneliness that now enveloped me. But at that moment, it felt impossible. The war had taken its toll, and now, as I sat in that empty train station, I realized it had taken something far more precious than I could ever have imagined.

The echoes of laughter and joy still lingered in the air, a haunting reminder of what I had lost. I stood up, feeling the weight of the world on my shoulders, and walked towards the exit. The sun was setting, casting a golden hue over the city. I took a deep breath, trying to steady myself.

I was home, but the battlefield had left its mark. And as I walked through the quiet streets, the sadness of that realization settled deep within me. The war was over, but my fight had only just begun.

Last edited:
Brutal gothroughlifealonepill, being in a sand war is more meaningful for an incel than the lives we live.