Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The War against Foids

Incedel

Incedel

The Ghost of Gaza
★★
I have been promoted at my warehouse jobs from retarded wage slave to wage slave that trains the retarded wage slaves, I work in a warehouse with high turnover so just by being there six months straight titles me to a position as an 'instructor'. I feel like this is a great oppurtunity to wage my personal campaign against the vaginal menace, since a lot of sluts apply to work before getting filtered by the limited amount of labor, I am thinking I can fuck with them to make another slice of their lives miserable. I already plan on having fun by showing them shit wrong and not answering their questions right, maybe staring at their asses long enough to make them comfortable of breathing heavy, what other legal things can I do to guerrilla against foids

I have been promoted at my warehouse jobs from retarded wage slave to wage slave that trains the retarded wage slaves, I work in a warehouse with high turnover so just by being there six months straight titles me to a position as an 'instructor'. I feel like this is a great oppurtunity to wage my personal campaign against the vaginal menace, since a lot of sluts apply to work before getting filtered by the limited amount of labor, I am thinking I can fuck with them to make another slice of their lives miserable. I already plan on having fun by showing them shit wrong and not answering their questions right, maybe staring at their asses long enough to make them comfortable of breathing heavy, what other legal things can I do to guerrilla against foids
I'd be scared to fuck up the opportunity I have if the whore complains to hr or manager. I treats jobs with respect cuz I'm too broke to risk shit like this but good luck

I'd be scared to fuck up the opportunity I have if the whore complains to hr or manager. I treats jobs with respect cuz I'm too broke to risk shit like this but good luck
Most foids only apply because there is a nice sign on bonus but quickly leave because they can't handle lifting 40 lbs boxes lmao, also I have a clean record so worse case they demote me back to retarded wageslave or fire me, alot of places in the area are hiring anyway

Can you abuse of your higher position to fuck them in exchange of sth or not yet?

Can you abuse of your higher position to fuck them in exchange of sth or not yet?
Probably not, the only thing I am is in charge of their training and I have to supervise them for several shifts before moving on. It does force them to be with close area with me so I could probably stop showering for a while

They have vaginas full stop. They don’t deserve any special treatment.

Probably not, the only thing I am is in charge of their training and I have to supervise them for several shifts before moving on. It does force them to be with close area with me so I could probably stop showering for a while
Still based