Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The wall is real: The deterioration of a foids looks in only 10 years time!

Fat Link

Fat Link

“I know I’ll get drunk to forget that I’m a whore”
★★★★★
volcel if you wouldn't in the second vid

We hit the wall too.
LOL, bro we hit the wall when we were born.

Chad however? Chad only gets better with age like fine wine. :chad:

And sure some Stacies do too (unfortunately) but most Stacies? LOL, they hit the wall just like us with time. :feelskek:

would still fuck despite her being roast beef

They will still crave for CHAD only. Foids are hypergamous at ALL ages.

Post-wall still mogs us to hell and back. Foids do hit a wall, but they don't turn into incels once they hit it. They will ALWAYS have suitors. ALWAYS.

I hit the wall when I was born

I’d push her to the wall she hit and fuck her.

Post-wall still mogs us to hell and back. Foids do hit a wall, but they don't turn into incels once they hit it. They will ALWAYS have suitors. ALWAYS.
True.

All the fatties and fugs at Walmart prove that grim reality.

I'm just happy however that they can't get the Chads that they actually want.

Just cucks, soys and beta bucks cucks ie usually SJW hipster faggots with ear gauges from what I've seen.

We hit the wall too.
Yeah but for men it's 40-50 when we hit the wall. And it's more gracious decline.

For women it's 32-38 when they undergo a cataclysmic looks decline.

We hit the wall too.
Doesn't matter.

Looks/moneymaxxed normies at 30-40 can still lockdown foids in the 18-23 range.

If the wall wasn't real, 30+ yr old roasties wouldn't complain about their agematched males chasing holes 10+ yrs younger than them

Yeah but for men it's 40-50 when we hit the wall. And it's more gracious decline.

For women it's 32-38 when they undergo a cataclysmic looks decline.

The looks wall for women is pretty real but the SMV wall for women isn't imo

her looksmatch got demonitized by youtube

Years ago she was an arrogant cunt fighting with commenters on her videos and flaunting her slutdom.

Now that she's all used up guess what?

Comments are blocked lmfao!!! :feelskek:

Even ol Stevie Wonder could see that one coming!

The looks wall for women is pretty real but the SMV wall for women isn't imo
No but it's still demoralizing for a hole to enjoy chad's cock for most of her life, never get commitment and have nothing but bluepilled incels in denial hitting on them.

Fuck the best thing u get is something like this at 30 via betabux.

TheOnlyLuca probably won't die alone like us, but I'm content that she will very likely die without Chad by her side. :feelskek:

Well ok she may die with Chad by her side but if thats the case it will be a Chad doctor that is in no way romantically involved with her. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Our prime doesn't last long, at 40 50 it's not the wall it's the fucking end when we become hideous.

Men don't become hideous at 40, for a start it's more acceptable for men to have a few lines and aged skin. For foids it's unacceptable to be wrinkled, plus not fertile anymore. Men are fertile for life.

Years ago she was an arrogant cunt fighting with commenters on her videos and flaunting her slutdom.

Now that she's all used up guess what?

Comments are blocked lmfao!!! :feelskek:

Even ol Stevie Wonder could see that one coming!
Imagine being one of the dude's calling her out 10 yrs ago, being right and not able to tell her "i told you so"

No but it's still demoralizing for a hole to enjoy chad's cock for most of her life, never get commitment and have nothing but bluepilled incels in denial hitting on them.

Their frequency of getting hit on by chads and being likely to be in a committed relationship yeah but it doesn't go away completely.

If women had to face the prospect of not even being able to have no strings attached sex past a certain age like incels do then that would be a level playing field.
Unfortunately even chads are simps and like to be seen as the good guys by getting with older women.

Nah.

Some of us just aren't into "bestiality" and so can't get it up for a "pig". :feelskek:

Maybe if she loses about 30-40 of her accumulated lbs this argument will hold "weight" (pun intended).:feelskek:

Nah.

Some of us just aren't into "bestiality" and so can't get it up for a "pig". :feelskek:

Maybe if she loses about 30-40 of her accumulated lbs this argument will hold "weight" (pun intended).:feelskek:
i see.

personally, i'm so damn desperate i'm willing to fuck a foid that is a little overweight, just not giga landwhales

LOL, bro we hit the wall when we were born.

Chad however? Chad only gets better with age like fine wine. :chad:

And sure some Stacies do too (unfortunately) but most Stacies? LOL, they hit the wall just like us with time. :feelskek:
True, as a man, you either hit the wall at 0 or 70.

ChadOnlyLuca

JFL i don't even think it would be that bad if there was a healthy Transition you know?
from Young fertile Girl to middle aged mother.
I like Looking at amish women or old farmer foids because it gives me a certain non sexual joy to see healthy hard working people idk.
But These cunts miss the mark by two or three soccer fields lol.

Foids miss Milestones too, if you think About it.
No Kids by 30 = rotting shitpile of a whatcouldvebeen aka, trash.

No one doubts these hoes hit the wall,the reason people here say it's a cope is because even If Women look like shit they still are CHAD only
If landwhales in their 50s still demand chads,do you rlly think some old white becky with a lot of simps validating her ego daily is going to lower her demands?JFL

"unfuckable" volcel spotted

ALL HAIL, THE GREAT WALL

Cope

Out of desperation you will betabux a post wall woman one day.

So it isn't lifefuel

good thing I'm only going for 2000+ yo kitsune anime girls who never age and only grow another tail every couple hundred years

did she do drugs?

Foids my age look disgusting usually, especially my looksmatches and lower. Idk how sub-chadlites can wake up next to those things without feeling sick. Men should breed with foids at least 10 years younger than them as nature intended

lifefuel+lolfuel for all of us but tbh many men still would

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back