Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The wall is lifefuel

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Watching unmarried women hit the wall is a live comedy show. I love watching women in their late 20's frantically trying to find a man to marry as all their friends are married and they don't want to be the odd one out.

They cope so fkn hard and will say stuff like "marriage is bs, I'd rather have sexual freedom" :lul::lul::lul:

When their ovaries dry up they'll say "ewww I hate kids, all I want is a doggy and some cats... It's basically the same thing but cheaper" :lul::lul::lul: cooooope

I almost cried laughing when I heard a roastie say thay "30 is the new 20" :feelskek::feelshaha:

The wall is such a great thing!!! :feelsokman::feelsokman:

"30 is the new 20"
Bbqsanwh
5406260a384b6image
57601dd210e5cimage

its not that lifefuel considering post wall foids still SMV mog any non chad to infinity and beyond. it just means they cant land chads anymore or it is much harder to land chads. so they decide to settle down since they dont enjoy fucking normies and betas frequently.

its not that lifefuel considering post wall foids still SMV mog any non chad to infinity and beyond. it just means they cant land chads anymore or it is much harder to land chads. so they decide to settle down since they dont enjoy fucking normies and betas frequently.
Its still nice hearing them get upset about it though. Girls freak out when they start becoming old and infertile because they know they're becoming less and less valuable over time.

Yeah. It's just cope for us

The wall is a meme. An 80 year old woman can find a young boyfriend

Cope. The wall for women is 10+ years after their death after their corpse is deomposed

i think hitting the wall turns femoids into better people. women above 50 are actually nice to me usually.

The wall is a cope, and a really dumb one at that

It's true that all women, even old, beat up hags still have higher SMV than us however have you ever seen a desperate women trying to get married? They're all over the place just try going to your local co-ed kick ball league. Sure they will probably still find someone but this person isn't their first choice so they will never truly be happy.

i think hitting the wall turns femoids into better people. women above 50 are actually nice to me usually.
They see you more like a surrogate son than, as younger women do, an unaattractive potential mate.

Its still nice hearing them get upset about it though. Girls freak out when they start becoming old and infertile because they know they're becoming less and less valuable over time.

The Wall is cope dude. There is no wall. Foids can get sex easier than breathing no matter what age they are.

Because at that age they know that you aren't going to hit on them or look at them in a sexual objects. They feel more comfortable at that age.

Because at that age they know that you aren't going to hit on them or look at them in a sexual objects. They feel more comfortable at that age.
it's because they know they can't take advantage of men like they used to. they become more modest, and realise their place.

JFL at believing in such strong levels of cope its lifefuel cuz they cant get chad like they used to but theyre SMV is astronomical always

Watching unmarried women hit the wall is a live comedy show. I love watching women in their late 20's frantically trying to find a man to marry as all their friends are married and they don't want to be the odd one out.

They cope so fkn hard and will say stuff like "marriage is bs, I'd rather have sexual freedom" :lul::lul::lul:

When their ovaries dry up they'll say "ewww I hate kids, all I want is a doggy and some cats... It's basically the same thing but cheaper" :lul::lul::lul: cooooope

I almost cried laughing when I heard a roastie say thay "30 is the new 20" :feelskek::feelshaha:

Megacope, femoids will always find cock to ride anywhere, and all the while get betabuxxed by some incel or bluepilled cuck or both.

The wall doesn't exist boyo

It really only exists for western women.

There are few things that bring me more pleasure these days then reading yet another “where are all the good men” essays from some post wall roastie.

She will always have bigger SMV than the whole forum. They are begging cause they can't get gigachad 10/10 anymore. JFL at wall

The wall is indeed legitimate lifefuel.

Sure, foids will always have more SMV than this entire forum. But that doesn't mean we can't still take joy in watching the rapid decreasing of their SMV throughout their 30s and 40s. They've inflicted lifetimes worth of pain onto us, so if it hurts them that's good enough for me.

Why not take pleasure in it?

The wall is indeed legitimate lifefuel.

Sure, foids will always have more SMV than this entire forum. But that doesn't mean we can't still take joy in watching the rapid decreasing of their SMV throughout their 30s and 40s. They've inflicted lifetimes worth of pain onto us, so if it hurts them that's good enough for me.

Why not take pleasure in it?
High iq, 90% of the posters in this thread are retarded.

You can debate weather or not the wall exists but it exists in the eyes of the foids hitting it. That's what makes it so funny.

Yeah as long as they feel miserable it's a tiny victory for us. This is why Chads are ultimately better off, men can age like wine, a sufficiently Chad male can be still attractive in his 60s and beyond and I don't even mean money.

Normies and betas are catching on to foid tactics, so even they will fake being in a committed relationship just to pump and dump them.

all I have is roasties to choose from. I'm 36 and I don't want to come off as a pedo in the west if I'm going younger.