Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The Wall is a Complete Myth/Redpill Cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25513

Self-banned
-
My sixty year old mom is getting flooded with DM’s on Instagram of thirsty single men. Some as young as thirty. Women will always have infinite SMV and can never be incel. Never. It’s over

Yeah but it forces them to go for non-chads

Women’s rights has been a catastrophe.

I looked through some of the guys profiles and some of them were legitimately handsome. No Chads, but there was one Chadlite

Even our own Moms SMV mog us :feelsbadman:

There’s a surprising amount of wall copers here. I get it. It feels nice to think foids will get their dose of karma one day but it doesnt work like that

Men are disposable, taxable units of production in this clown world.

My sixty year old mom is getting flooded with DM’s on Instagram of thirsty single men. Some as young as thirty. Women will always have infinite SMV and can never be incel. Never. It’s over
Tbh clown world

Yeah legit it's just a MSTOW fantasy. Never fucking happens irl. Might've been a thing about 50 years ago but these days simply cannot and do not lose.

So many Chads have a MILF fetish, older women can easily get Chad
no nigga I meant 2D lolis. Nothing else is acceptable a 10/10 terastacy can't compare to a 2D loli

wall just means chad no longer wants to fuck them so they collect cats and wagie and then hopefully rope. my sister is on this path, would be nice to inherit all her money :feelzez:

It always was tbh
Old men have always been treated worse on average than old women.
There's young guys that will seriously consider a lay with an old woman if she looks the least bit attractive but the opposite isn't true when you switch the roles.
But social media and dating apps made the difference far more stark.

It's highly exagerrated.

wall just means chad no longer wants to fuck them so they collect cats and wagie and then hopefully rope. my sister is on this path, would be nice to inherit all her money :feelzez:
Thinking all foids have infinite smv is cope.

Your mother is already married , if she was 30+ and unmarried with no kids , that’s when the wall hits. Your mum just laughs and gets an ego boost from the jnsta dms while the old roastie would scream in despair due to the lack of chads in dm

I looked through some of the guys profiles and some of them were legitimately handsome. No Chads, but there was one Chadlite
Does not surprise me men will fuck anything. i remember about 8 years ago a dude was telling me how he goes after old hags and he was mid 20's.

A literal pig woman got flooded with messages on dating sites. The Wall is a fucking fairy tale. Always remember, femcel=volcel. ALWAYS.

Hmtning 4

Yeah legit it's just a MSTOW fantasy. Never fucking happens irl. Might've been a thing about 50 years ago but these days simply cannot and do not lose.
IRL it happens. No sixty-year women (or even much younger ones) will get the looks on the streets and the benevolent simply from men like they were younger. But online it is like a supermarket (better:meat market): Some will take even the rancid butter, than to go home with no butter at all.

Lots of lonely oldcels out there, even women in the morgue get action.

So many Chads have a MILF fetish, older women can easily get Chad
At most chads would only use them for pump and dumps, not real relationships. Only bottom of the barrel cucks would try to be in "serious" relationships with 30+ year old rosties.