Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Wall for foids is real. Because science. :soy:

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
Ea51CsdWoAEZT1T

Normie males peak in their late 30s apparently, when they did some moneymaxxing and before they get really fat and the Norwoodreaper collects the last of their hairs.

Also incels peak at age 0. It's all downhill from there.

Last edited:
Don't worry bro the cucks peaking at 30 something were doing so because of obvious betabuxx potential. It's not like they got better looking. They're just better at making money than their younger versions.

Foids don’t peak in their late 20s. They only receive messages because men don’t wanna click on ads of someone who is 20 out of fear of being called a “creepy pervert”

Foids don’t peak in their late 20s. They only receive messages because men don’t wanna click on ads of someone who is 20 out of fear of being called a “creepy pervert”

no one peaks physically past early 20s

it's insane to believe otherwise

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!!:soy:

I don't care about soycucks calling me a "creepy pervert".

I don't trust this study. Physically, females peak at 14.
Lolipill

Just because they peak in late 20’s doesn’t mean they don’t have nigh-infinite until their late 50’s. Anything else is cope.