Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "The wall doesn't exist, queens peak at 50"

'It’s not because I CHOSE, it’s because I can’t find a decent man!'
can't find a chad of course

'I have been traveling alone, eating alone, changing jobs constantly, no routine. I don’t get birthday presents or Valentines presents.'
you gotta give foids stuff on valentines day? tf

I hope the bitches on that sub either go infertile or have down sydrome babies, become single mothers, and live the miserable lives in poverty that they deserve.

This bitch surely hasn't heard of the existence of cunny degenerates like us @SellingGf10k @Philistine @Wizard32

If our cultured tastes were widespread instead of everyone acting like normie cucks, all these holes life expectancy wouldn't get past their 30's due to massive roping :feelskek:

This bitch surely hasn't heard of the existence of cunny degenerates like us @SellingGf10k @Philistine @Wizard32

If our cultured tastes were widespread instead of everyone acting like normie cucks, all these holes life expectancy wouldn't get past their 30's due to massive roping :feelskek:
20s* :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I can’t even imagine how many dms she’s probably ignored.

I was taking into account the capacity of these coombuckets to deceive themselves for an entire life, that sure must traduce itself into some kind of boost :feelshaha:

I can’t even imagine how many dms she’s probably ignored.
giphy.gif

As expected, the top answer in a foid dating sub is to remain single if you can't find a rich Chad

Next time screen cap it boyi

Not sure what you mean by degen, I am anti-degenerate with an appreciation of the vitality of pubescent girls.
It is degenerate to impregnate women with failing eggs that produces mutated babies.

That said, I would date women in 30s/40s/50s (my age or older) long as they had decent personalities to compensate for their ailing bodies.
My personality is excellent and if they do not agree we are not compatible.

Not sure what you mean by degen, I am anti-degenerate with an appreciation of the vitality of pubescent girls.
It is degenerate to impregnate women with failing eggs that produces mutated babies.

That said, I would date women in 30s/40s/50s (my age or older) long as they had decent personalities to compensate for their ailing bodies.
My personality is excellent and if they do not agree we are not compatible.

View: https://youtu.be/CFP_1PWz0t4

not quite that far yet
hypothetically on the table but the amount of personality it would take is tremendous