Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media the walking dead?

Do you like the walking dead show?

• yes. is ok.

• no. I'm a pussy.

• we are the walking dead

• don't dead open inside

• i am Negan.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
I've been watching it for long time.

It's changed ovrr the years.

never watched it tbh

I haven't watched it in years. The first season was good. Those types of shows shouldn't run for anything longer than three seasons. Look at Ash vs Evil Dead, it ended in the right time.

Its my favoirite show

It's gone on too long

don't care because I didn't watch

It still has potential.

Have you read the comics?
Yeah big fan of the comics. I wish the show negan would have been more like tje comic version.

I read the comics till like around issue 130 and it starts to feel very boring

Yeah big fan of the comics. I wish the show negan would have been more like tje comic version.
Agreed. MORE cussing needed tbh.
I read the comics till like around issue 130 and it starts to feel very boring
It's like some kind of cow they want to milk until it shriveles up and blows away like an empty shopping bag!

Nah, not really it was 50% walking, 30% arguing, and 20% zombies

watched the first 5 seasons, 1-4 as they were airing on television then lost interest

watched it until 2017 i think then it became extremely boring.

couldn't get past season 1, watching a group of 80 IQ idiots getting caught by zombies which move at snail pace is just stupid.
The ways they die also makes it unwatchable.

Really good show

It was great until they killed Carl and fucking ruined it.

First season was OK
Next ine was boring as fuck so I stopped watching

I watched the first seasons but dropped.

All the good characters, like the macho hillbilly and the cute blonde 12 yo, die, and it started to push racemixing which was unsettling tbh.

No,as I hold a deep distain towards sucking penis.What about you op?

I really liked it the first seasons when i was in school. I stopped watching the season negan appeared, mostly because the show got boring and the character of Karol was too annoying and they have her more protagonism every time.
But I read the comic, I didnt like the ending

Started to read the comic book around 2005 then I dropped it years later.
Didn't like the tv show.

I stopped watching shortly after Negan got introduced I absolutely hate that character it´s like he tries to hard and the way he walks to appear more "badass" I couldn´t stand it also that he is so into the bat I mean he is in a shootout and he goes for the bat instead of using his gun I mean that whole character sucks ass and was never good not for one second.

Also the show as a whole turned to complete shit at the time Negan got introduced it´s not a zombie show anymore it´s just about two groups having shootouts and then they throw in a walker every few episodes so they can still justify calling it the walking dead, remember in season 1 and 2 how important and feared the walkers were? Now they don´t mean shit.

The governor on the other hand was one of the best villains in any show or movie ever he was so awesome and had a background he was like a typical serial killer after the governor the show became too trivial and when I rewatch it I usually stop around season 6

Last edited:
It was a goat binge material but went to shit when they all split up. Didnt watch it after that. Negan ruined it.

tbh i don’t care about walking dead. it airing on AMC turns me off of it, such a lame low fidelity tv channel

My fav show
The only show I watch actually
It's a lot more :bluepill: than the novel which is pure:blackpill: sometimes

shit show, couldn't relate to any characters and couldn't get past 1st season

I liked the first few seasons tbh, but when the gang war shit started, I stopped watching it

I watched the first seasons but dropped.

All the good characters, like the macho hillbilly and the cute blonde 12 yo, die, and it started to push racemixing which was unsettling tbh.
Yeah. I don't like that racemixing shit.
No,as I hold a deep distain towards sucking penis.What about you op?
I think you should stop sucking penis since you tried it and you don't like it.

Im not interested in trying it.
I stopped watching shortly after Negan got introduced I absolutely hate that character it´s like he tries to hard and the way he walks to appear more "badass" I couldn´t stand it also that he is so into the bat I mean he is in a shootout and he goes for the bat instead of using his gun I mean that whole character sucks ass and was never good not for one second.

Also the show as a whole turned to complete shit at the time Negan got introduced it´s not a zombie show anymore it´s just about two groups having shootouts and then they throw in a walker every few episodes so they can still justify calling it the walking dead, remember in season 1 and 2 how important and feared the walkers were? Now they don´t mean shit.

The governor on the other hand was one of the best villains in any show or movie ever he was so awesome and had a background he was like a typical serial killer after the governor the show became too trivial and when I rewatch it I usually stop around season 6
Yeah. And a wrapped bat too! How the fuck is that a good weapon? It would get stuck and stink and be hard to clean.

And blink! Now it's clean!
My fav show
The only show I watch actually
It's a lot more :bluepill: than the novel which is pure:blackpill: sometimes
same.

Yeah. And a wrapped bat too! How the fuck is that a good weapon? It would get stuck and stink and be hard to clean.

And blink! Now it's clean!
Yeah I know it´s so stupid it´s clearly just to 'make it look cool' and don´t forget it can stop a bullets.

Fabulous show. Got to about Season 4 and then was kicked out of the pub I was dossing above, so couldn't watch anything for ages. Now I'm semi-settled for a little while (hopefully) am defo gonna jump back into boxsetmaxxing.

Always thought it's some normie shit ngl

Fabulous show. Got to about Season 4 and then was kicked out of the pub I was dossing above, so couldn't watch anything for ages. Now I'm semi-settled for a little while (hopefully) am defo gonna jump back into boxsetmaxxing.
i magnetmaxx it the day after.
Always thought it's some normie shit ngl
It started out as a kind of survivalist show. Looking for water and food and stuff. But has devolved into tribal politics. Ie: normie stuff