Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The walking dead is one of the worst shows I have seen

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Everything about it sucks: the acting, the setting, the story, the dialogue. I can't believe normans kept it going for nearly a decade. I have seen good shows being canceled but why should TWD continue for so long is beyond me.

First 4 seasons are decent. Stopped watching after the terrible 5th season.

I watched all season because i already invested so much time. The last few seasons have been utter garbage

YES YOU ARE RIGHT. It is trash. All those TV series normalshits go on and on about are garbage. They are all full of retarded feminist characters and pointless drama.
The only good part is when that faggot gets beat with a baseball bat.

stopped being interested after shane died
first 2 seasons were godly though and you gotta remember very fresh and new for the time
i watched up to prison arc but idk what season that was

I stopped watching around the Prison season, the show was always super depressing and I felt depressed after watching it like taking on more of their turmoil which i didn't need.

I'm still watching it
The saviour/negan story line is quite unrealistic
OK, the whole thing is unrealistic, femoids could not chill in the open like in this show, they would be raped immediately
and/or eaten :feelshaha:

I hate to admit it, but I enjoyed the first 6 seasons, despite of it being one of the most soyist shit I've ever watched. I started to watch this show 2,5 years ago when I felt especially bad about myself, and it turned out to be a good cope for me. However, the last 2 seasons were utter trash, they messed up the Negan arc real fucking bad.

I also read the comics, and it's probably even more SJW infested than the show. Robert Kirkman is your textbook soyboy, he always rants about muh white people are evil, muh gay representation, muh strong female characters, muh multiculti etc. You could tell from the beginning TWD was nothing more than a shitty leftist propaganda fiction.

The Telltale games are good though.

The Telltale games are good though.
A00E777E 7160 4C39 94A1 76DD0C05192B

The first seasons were pretty good. But I guess there is only so much you can make out of a Zombie setting. Horror has to be fast paced and not drawn out. But as long as they make movie these shows go on and go on...

Kek. I hate feminists but angry white gaymer boys can suck my cock tbh.
Feminists have ruined games for me tbh. There seems to be feminist bullshit in every game these days.

They even got red dead. :feelsrope:

Feminists have ruined games for me tbh. There seems to be feminist bullshit in every game these days.

They even got red dead. :feelsrope:

Nonsense...there are so many games out there and JFL if you only play AAA titles and complain about it being too PC. White Gaymers complain too much and enjoy gaming too little.

It was the perfect show for normiefags who wanted to show the world how fucking cool they thought they were. ZOMFG zombies edgy dark violent! When it was mostly a fucking soap opera with a few zombie scenes here and there. It would be like watching General Hospital for the medical issues. Um, no.

it's awful tbh. Fear is a much better show IMO.

Was good then it sucked

I saw like one or two episodes of that crap, and it never clicked.
First of all, foids would not be badasses in a post-apocalyptic environment --- they will more than likely shelter themselves in terror and walk around in groups of other foids.
The male characters just come across as arrogant Chads --- I see that in real life, why the fuck am I going to waste my time with that type of entertainment.
And then you have one foid character, who is looking to murder a villain because that villain killed her boyfriend --- sorry, but no; with rare exceptions foids are chicken-shit, and are more likely to spread their legs to the man that vanquishes her partner (look at the genetic composition of Latin America, for example).

Last edited:
I dropped it when they started to push the cute blonde JB with the black dude.

Femcel pill from the newest comics:

rtAyV0x.jpg

Teehee

I'm caught up on all three of the series, still enjoy watching this franchise.

Hardwick and the merch he pushes creeps me the fuck out though wtf kind of gay racemixing soy bullshit is with this recent blanket?

TalkingDead11e20 blanket after FTWDs7e9

This is what we call subtle propaganda to try and turn people into cuck fetishists who want to watch black men fuck white women.

It's not working hardwick but don't worry I won't boycott your talk show just because you're a soy Jew POS because you have good guests on like Chris Jericho

Tbh the comic is better.

Hardwick and the merch he pushes creeps me the fuck out though wtf kind of gay racemixing soy bullshit is with this recent blanket?

View attachment 602082

This is what we call subtle propaganda to try and turn people into cuck fetishists who want to watch black men fuck white women.

It's not working hardwick but don't worry I won't boycott your talk show just because you're a soy Jew POS because you have good guests on like Chris Jericho
Couldn't you just read the comic. Tons of things have been handled there better.

i’ve never watched western trash in my life

Saw the first few seasons and got bored of it.

I knew that shit was soy trash from the jump jfl I cannot believe you CUCKS watched that shit for seasons WTF KEK:soy::soy:

I liked it for the first few seasons but I was like 14 when I saw it. It's soap opera trash and the idea that foids can actually do anything but be a burden in a post apocalyptic setting was total bullshit that I saw through even when I was bluepilled. Most media is ruined for me tbh. :feelsrope:

I knew that shit was soy trash from the jump jfl I cannot believe you CUCKS watched that shit for seasons WTF KEK:soy::soy:
cope, Negan brutally killed the riceboi @erenyeager

My rule of thumb for shows:
If normalfags like it, it's most likely complete and utter garbage

never watched. i skipped most of the normgroid hype shows like stranger things, game of thrones, etc

planned on reading comics eventually

Stopped watching after the rice fucked a becky. Most fake scene in the history of fiction
Maggie had limited options available at the time, the Rick/Shane situation was pretty fucked up.

Also when she eventually fucks Negan it will be the ultimate blackpill for ricecels

View attachment 602082

Based necro