Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Vulgarity of Sex

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Self-banned
-
Don´t you guys feels that there is something excruciatingly banal about talking about sex? Unsurprisingly it is a topic that penetrates every single being in our society, which explains why it seems to attract larger groups of people than for instance a topic like Symbolic Logic or Philosophy. It is in this sense that "incelism" is always potentially open to both midwit and low-iq normies, of course, they´ll always be more sympathetic towards redpill ideas than blackpill ones, but the germ of vulgarity is always going to be there. This explains why a large portion of youtube black-oriented media has a strong emphasis on male-female relations, and while in the past you used to have interesting figures exposing anti-foid views like Schopenhauer, now you have a tall deep-voice Tyrone with his friend talking about how shitty foids are.

I feel if sex takes a huge portion of your mental proceses intellectually or emotionally speaking you´re probably a vapid person...

water is wet. Sex is a need right after air,food and water on the maslow pyrmaid

Yes I don’t enjoy talking about it

water is wet. Sex is a need right after air,food and water on the maslow pyrmaid
Do you talk about food, air, and water? Of course, you can talk about the culture behind it in an almost recreational sense, but do you often talk about water in a mere biological matter except when you say "i´m thirsty" or "im hungry" in the case of food?

:soy: sex is dirty and evil. were the pure ones!

sex is everything.

The way it Is pushed everywhere is disgusting.
Everyone is a slave to sex now

The way it Is pushed everywhere is disgusting.
Everyone is a slave to sex now
But yet you choose to identity as an "incel" (as we all do here, mea culpa).

Do you think being an incel is an important and almost essential part of your identity? Just wondering

no:feelswhat:
sex is based. NPCs make it vulgar

Is a gynocentric society.

I feel if sex takes a huge portion of your mental proceses intellectually or emotionally speaking you´re probably a vapid person...
Isn't this technically a jab at ourselves though? :feelsugh: Our whole identity is based around this idea (as well as intimacy/lack thereof)

This being said it is ridiculously annoying to have it shoved in your face constantly (media, PDA, couples outside, etc.) and a sick joke that despite this, you cannot have it yourself.

Agreed, the blackpill view of the world can encompass much much more than simply talking about sex and lookism, it can be applied to all fields of knowledge. But out of 100 threads here 99 will be talking about the same shit, and people here don't seem to be bored by repeating the same vapid shit every single day.

But again, this is an incel forum, not a "blackpill" forum, maybe that would be a better place overall.

Isn't this technically a jab at ourselves though? :feelsugh: Our whole identity is based around this idea (as well as intimacy/lack thereof)
It is.
Agreed, the blackpill view of the world can encompass much much more than simply talking about sex and lookism, it can be applied to all fields of knowledge. But out of 100 threads here 99 will be talking about the same shit, and people here don't seem to be bored by repeating the same vapid shit every single day.
Yes, the blackpill is an expression of pessimism (Schopenhauer, Mainlander, etc)

It is.

Yes, the blackpill is an expression of pessimism (Schopenhauer, Mainlander, etc)
I don't think the blackpill is necessarily an expression of pessimism. I think it's a holistic view of the physical/sensible world, it doesn't express an ideology by itself, but provides a descriptive analysis of how reality works - by fundamentally realizing that humans operate in the same natural logic as animals in general, you can understand many things about epistemology, philosophy, politics, economics, sociology, and sexual relations of course. What you do with that knowledge is another issue, I personally view Stirner's thought as much more aligned with a blackpill general view of life than Schopenhauer for instance, who despite having some good thoughts, was operating on the same philosophical lineage as Kant and then Hegel (even if an antagonist to the latter), they were heirs of German Idealism which was one of the stupidest developments in philosophical history ever (and philosophy is mostly bullshit).

I don't by fundamentally realizing that humans operate in the same natural logic as animals in general.
I think the blackpill is a multiplicity of theories without a center: the application of economical principles to questions of sex seems to be an expression of it, or the biological reductionism that you are exposing. I´m still a "humanist": there is a distinction between a mere biological life (zoé) and meaningful life (bios): i feel that to perceive humans as mere zoé is in itself a problem, an idea that is destroying us.

Also forgot to mention Ted K, who had a very good grasp of how reality works in a very blackpill sense.
I'm not equating humans to animals since we have "reason" and the ability to build "civilization", but I'm certainly not a humanist and do not think there's a special "meaningfulness" to human life in comparison to other forms of life, much less so if we're talking about a metaphysical or theological "meaning". I'm not a biological reductionism but ignoring this basic reality that we are animals in the physical world and operate like other animals (and that our "feelings" towards one another are also dictated by hormonal reactions and are biologically based, although they can be "civilizational", but only because we need socialization/"trading" in a general sense) is actually a vector of self-destruction, individually and collectively. To me the problem of consciousness and reason is one that's individual and one for us (as individuals) to live with and come to terms with it, is this humanist? It could be, but it's at the core individualist, society and societal "conventions" are abstract and out of control from the individual mind and reason.
Maybe you're still too tied to your religious view of life? By your name seems you are/were catholic. I've been there too.

But yet you choose to identity as an "incel" (as we all do here, mea culpa).

Do you think being an incel is an important and almost essential part of your identity? Just wondering
Don't twist it.

As many here know, sex is necessary to develop into a normal human or at least to be accepted as one and since everything in the world seems to be surrounded by it not having sex causes means you're not normal.