Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The voices are getting harder to ignore

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Feel like I'm losing grip faster everyday. At least they drown out the disgusting everyday dribble of the normies and femoids

Could be perps fucking with you using V2K. Do you have constant ear ringing? I would recommend wearing and surrounding yourself with a lot of brass and copper.

The only voice that I hear is the sound of a baby bird chirping.

What are they saying?

you should probably take meds or something.

What voices?

I don't hear any voices. Even my imaginary friends ditched me.

Go to the doctor.

I'll keep my eye on you

Dont go ER on us

I hear they have pills for that bro

Abomination said:
I hear they have pills for that bro

yea, anti-psychotics. AKA legitmate liver cancer implementation pills.

medication is sinful. you live an alternate reality.

opsec said:

BTW OP i hear voices to, you will get to a point where it doesnt even phase you and youll attempt to just go on your way, which you will if youre coping hard enough.

once you realize nobody in the entire universe other than God loves you theres no point in seeking sympathy or help for it. we're left to rot.

opsec said:

beg to differ

nausea said:
beg to differ

at LEAST narcotics and painkillers can be agreed upon. no opium was ever in the land of the faithful, only the scoundrels, and we see it today.

opium pills distributed en MASSE accross all pharmacutical indulgent countries, given in hospitals.

when the companion of Muhammad SAW Khubayb ibn Adiy ra was captured by the mushrikeen in makkah. they TORTURED him and stabbed and cut him until they offered him to say "i would rather have rasulAllah SAW in my place to be killed than me" and Khubarb ibn Adiy ra REFUSED, ABSOLUTELY REFUSED to say it, and had each limb of his body and head cut off. one by one, they would offer, and he would refuse again and again.

how offensive it is that people resort to morphine after knowing about this example. its painkiller effects are absolutely useless with the mind numbing reality altering high it gives.

I maybe an idiot saying this I really don't know.
But dont the voices at least help you in some say to cope with loneliness? I honestly dont.see them.as that bad.

What do you mean by voices? Are you schizoid?

Everything a normie touches, it gets ruined ;).

opsec said:
at LEAST narcotics and painkillers can be agreed upon. no opium was ever in the land of the faithful, only the scoundrels, and we see it today.

opium pills distributed en MASSE accross all pharmacutical indulgent countries, given in hospitals.

when the companion of Muhammad SAW Khubayb ibn Adiy ra was captured by the mushrikeen in makkah. they TORTURED him and stabbed and cut him until they offered him to say "i would rather have rasulAllah SAW in my place to be killed than me" and Khubarb ibn Adiy ra REFUSED, ABSOLUTELY REFUSED to say it, and had each limb of his body and head cut off. one by one, they would offer, and he would refuse again and again.

how offensive it is that people resort to morphine after knowing about this example. its painkiller effects are absolutely useless with the mind numbing reality altering high it gives.

disagree, opiates used clinically have nothing to do with what you say

Is like talking to myself in my mind commenting on dumb shit I do or did in the past and degrading myself and saying to myself you can't do anything,you are stupid etc..

Is this not supposed to happen?