Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy the voice actor for goku is a cuck

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
2019 02 16 105412

This legit ruined my dbz experience I dont think I can watch the english dub anymore

Last edited:
>dub

Why are you watching anime again?

>watching dubbed anime

Spiritbombs me.

That's why I don't watch anime anymore, the though that the voice actor might be a cuck or a rabid feminist, simply makes me close the videos.

Spiritbombs me.

That's why I don't watch anime anymore, the though that the voice actor might be a cuck or a rabid feminist, simply makes me close the videos.
Alot of feminist and sjw's infiltrated anime and legit ruined,dragon ball

Goku's voice actor is a woman. Masako Nozawa :feelsautistic::heart:, anime must always be in japanese.

Why did you have to show me this? :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Alot of feminist and sjw's infiltrated anime and legit ruined,dragon ball

True enough. For example, I liked Vegeta at the beginning, but I lost completely respect for the character because he became Bulma's supercuckian.

Doctor gero, Cell and all of the uncucked villains are gone... :cryfeels:

That's because Goku, the character, is a turbo cuck.

True enough. For example, I liked Vegeta at the beginning, but I lost completely respect for the character because he became Bulma's supercuckian.

Doctor gero, Cell and all of the uncucked villains are gone... :cryfeels:
Tbh i like goku black
3747.jpg

Raw/sub or gtfo

Lol look at the foid. Who is that? Hopefully not his wife.

God damn cucks...

Further proof that weebs are cucks tbh.

Tbh i like goku black
3747.jpg

The same, because he's uncucked and the colors are good. I always hated with a passion characters who bow down to wimmenz. I'm trying to make my own 3D spinoff with an editor, because he's the goku I always wanted.

The same, because he's uncucked and the colors are good. I always hated with a passion characters who bow down to wimmenz. I'm trying to make my own 3D spinoff with an editor, because he's the goku I always wanted.
I agree. He is a total badass that slapped bitches around.

JFL at watching Db as a grown man
The show is a classic but the new series and power creep is just stupid

You have to be a kid to watch the english dub

Db/z is so good in the original jap

View attachment 89660

This legit ruined my dbz experience I dont think I can watch the english dub anymore

The voice actor for Broly got accused of sexual harassment by roastie attentionseekers (including that roastie on the right).

The claims are obviously false but that didn't stop all his voice acting peers from throwing him under the bus and his employers firing him.

The voice actor for Broly got accused of sexual harassment by roastie attentionseekers (including that roastie on the right).

The claims are obviously false but that didn't stop all his voice acting peers from throwing him under the bus and his employers firing him.
Wtf, can man not catch a break.

Nah bros. Low IQ.
You're legit low IQ and gay if you watch shitty dubs with their retarded screechy voices and out of sync gay dialogue Dubs were made with children in mind. In fact DBZ was purely a kids show when i was growing up. The actual show in jap feels more mature.

he lifemogs me to andromeda, stop coping OP

Imagine being willing to hug a live grenade for your ricecel god emperor.
better than living under this kiked society that coddles all the horribled creatures that dwell within it.

better than living under this kiked society that coddles all the horribled creatures that dwell within it.
idk bro, unless you we're a retarded mutant they'd ship you off to some hellhole island where you'd wait for months, starve because you're never supplied, and then die after getting lit up by a flamethrower equipped american chad

The only acceptable anime to watch is Dragon Ball Z. Not the original (Dragon Ball), not GT and certainly not fucking Super.

And don't even bring up any other garbage like One Shit, Shit Note, Fist of the Shit Star etc etc

Why soyboys always do that :soy: face? JFL

based battotai poster

cringe kike puppet
If anyone's a kike puppet it was FDR bro. He stopped selling oil to the japs and intentionally moved our pacific naval base to Hawaii to create a more inviting target so he could have an excuse. Dude was deadset on serving his british masters and dragging us into a war we had no need to fight.