Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The virginity exchange subreddit is a black hole of inceldom

Fight_back

Fight_back

Nature created hate for a reason
★★
Even in my depressed, jaded state, this subreddit is one of the few things that still hits me hard just because I get to see the full scale of the difference in position of men and women in society. I get to see it in its sheer magnitude.

Thousands of begging posts by men going unanswered, reposting again and again to no avail, scratching for whatever little crumb they can get while everyone else is having the time of their lives.

Screaming into the digital void, nothing answers. The universe has decided that they won't get anything : no answer, no comfort, no sex, no love, no truth.

Begging on their knees for the rare older foid who will pity fuck them. And when the occasional 18 yo female posts, a deluge of answers, so much so that it scares them away.

Whenever I forget how truly fucked I am, browsing this sub wakes me up to the tragedy that this reality is.

And it will only get worse.

wait what? what is this subreddit?

just lol, i'm honestly just grateful i'm on this forum and not on reddit.
would get me the same amount of sex (zero) but at least i'm actually enjoying being here :feelshaha::feelscomfy:

jfl at that subreddit

Giga Cringe. I spent 1 minute browsing and had to nope out. THAT IS PAINFUL TO READ
yeah it's super cringe. also it is very funny how some don't realize how over for them it is and written a long description with puns that no one will read :feelskek:
just lol, i'm honestly just grateful i'm on this forum and not on reddit.
would get me the same amount of sex (zero) but at least i'm actually enjoying being here :feelshaha::feelscomfy:
yeah I keep browsing it from time to time just to stay real

yeah it's super cringe. also it is very funny how some don't realize how over for them it is and written a long description with puns that no one will read :feelskek:
Like dude. If you're a virgin in your late 20s and early 30s then you better look like Chad to have a woman volunteer to help you lose it. But if you looked like Chad, you wouldn't be a virgin in the first place. And cringe, one guy was talking about DnD and other cringe shit. Do you think girls find that attractive? LMAO you're literally advertising your own virginity in a virginity exchange subreddit. You might as well try to act a bit more NT to get a bigger chance. Cringe.

Thanks for sharing that. I'll probably go and browse it some more later.

Like dude. If you're a virgin in your late 20s and early 30s then you better look like Chad to have a woman volunteer to help you lose it. But if you looked like Chad, you wouldn't be a virgin in the first place. And cringe, one guy was talking about DnD and other cringe shit. Do you think girls find that attractive? LMAO you're literally advertising your own virginity in a virginity exchange subreddit. You might as well try to act a bit more NT to get a bigger chance. Cringe.

Thanks for sharing that. I'll probably go and browse it some more later.
Also how do they not catch a hint from the amount of other posts with zero or one single answer from another guy who says "good luck"

Also how do they not catch a hint from the amount of other posts with zero or one single answer from another guy who says "good luck"
Dude this would be the perfect opportunity to try some Chadfishing. Make a Chad profile and post it and say "Hi, I'm Chad and I live at x location and I need to lose my virginity. I am 25 but I lived in a monastery for my whole life."

Would Chad be flooded with comments? Or would he be void and empty too?

Honestly if you're posting anonymously to an obscure subreddit to lose your virginity your a retard who doesn't deserve to lose your virginity.

Notice how all the male posts have like 0 up votes and 0 comments but the 1 or 2 woman posts have like 30-40 upvotes and same amount of comments, all from some desperate loser men.

These guys are obviously all incels but I bet they dont even identify with the term they're most likely all bluepilled cuck or confused doofuses no idea what's going on.

Dude this would be the perfect opportunity to try some Chadfishing. Make a Chad profile and post it and say "Hi, I'm Chad and I live at x location and I need to lose my virginity. I am 25 but I lived in a monastery for my whole life."

High IQ tactic. Might try.

High IQ tactic. Might try.
Do it and report back with the results. I'm too low IQ to make a convincing Chad profile.

Its not realistic to compare the real world to an obscure online degenerate forum

Pathetic subreddit, I'd rather be incel than post on there and look desperate as fuck lmao.

Empty since foids dont use that subreddit since they can lose their v card on tinder.

Just like every dating subreddit.

Mostly male posts that get very few if any replies.

1 foid gets page after page. Absolute joke.