Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The virgin shaming among men is fucking insane

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
The only thing they can talk is “you have a gf???” And shit

my very high tier normie with a lot of gfs cousin came too meet my father and me ,and my father and he talked about me “having a woman “ for fucking forever and my father said “I’ll be happy for mentally lost cel if he got a 40 yr old woman as a significant other and I’ll say good job !”

What the fuck is up with you niggers? It’s not that I don’t want a gf or any attractive woman to begin with , you know that I cannot do that right ?? They seem so fucking Bluepilled and even evil as I can say

someday the teasing will be enough and I’ll punch someone in the nose

One of my mothers incel tier friends did the shaming too ,I just cannot find a normal human being who doesn’t shame me cuz I can’t get a girl

Then I explain I can’t get a girl cuz I’m ugly then they fucking get angry and shit start sperging out mostly

The only one actually didn’t sperged was the nigger I hanged out one time ,he said oh okay bro I understand , be like that nigger don’t be like my parents friends

4503C0C7 0F70 46D5 B7D5 E5EEA55DF31D
virgin shaming men need to be bashed! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

The worst is when men brag about having a landwhale gf.

No doubt fueled by the subanimal foids they simp for.

Agreed. Virgin shaming among men, especially in school and college environments, is what establishes pussy as the social currency which it really shouldn't be.

Damn normies really fuck a drunk landwhale once then think they can "virgin shame" :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Most virgin shamers are often people you can barely not consider virgins anymore. The people who FUCK and do so with people they're really into don't waste their time attacking others and instead just enjoy whatever they have :feelsmage:

I told my mom i was ugly once and she told me you arent ugly. I think its a parental thing to where no parent wants to hear their child be down on themselves. For me defeating myself never got me anywhere. Wait was that virgin bashing or being single? cuz i didnt get that outta the examples, partial cuz no mentioned virgin or virginity

You should blackpill the fuck out of them in the most brutal wau possible.

I told my mom i was ugly once and she told me you arent ugly. I think its a parental thing to where no parent wants to hear their child be down on themselves. For me defeating myself never got me anywhere. Wait was that virgin bashing or being single? cuz i didnt get that outta the examples, partial cuz no mentioned virgin or virginity
Being single mostly, they bash me cuz I’m not courting and jestering a whore ,fucking rage fuel

Request for Information
Being single mostly, they bash me cuz I’m not courting and jestering a whore ,fucking rage fuel
Im not one to shame being sinle is okay. Means I aint spending me money. I wasnt so much virgin shamed at 14 as i was coerced into having sex by my cousin with 6 kids he doesnt take care of still doesnt. I did cuz god my anxiety was way too high. Dont feel ashamed bout that its kind of silly tbh

Im not one to shame being sinle is okay. Means I aint spending me money. I wasnt so much virgin shamed at 14 as i was coerced into having sex by my cousin with 6 kids he doesnt take care of still doesnt. I did cuz god my anxiety was way too high. Dont feel ashamed bout that its kind of silly tbh
You had sex in 14??? Wtf??

Dude..... in what part or measure are you incel then? Jesus.

my very high tier normie with a lot of gfs cousin came too meet my father and me ,and my father and he talked about me “having a woman “ for fucking forever and my father said “I’ll be happy for mentally lost cel if he got a 40 yr old woman as a significant other and I’ll say good job !”

What the fuck is up with you niggers? It’s not that I don’t want a gf or any attractive woman to begin with , you know that I cannot do that right ?? They seem so fucking Bluepilled and even evil as I can say

One of my mothers incel tier friends did the shaming too ,I just cannot find a normal human being who doesn’t shame me cuz I can’t get a girl

Then I explain I can’t get a girl cuz I’m ugly then they fucking get angry and shit start sperging out mostly

The only one actually didn’t sperged was the nigger I hanged out one time ,he said oh okay bro I understand , be like that nigger don’t be like my parents friends

Funny thing is, this thing dosnt stop and gets worse the more you grow older. man i have a friend who's also virgin but he's 31 years old and you dont know the ammount of pseudo-bullying he recieves. its always about him getting laid this or getting laid that, its ridiculous. and also ofc that's done by the ppl with girlfriends, what's more irritating is wtf are you supossed to say.... there's nothing you can do or say that will turn the situation around

Dude..... in what part or measure are you incel then? Jesus.

Funny thing is, this thing dosnt stop and gets worse the more you grow older. man i have a friend who's also virgin but he's 31 years old and you dont know the ammount of pseudo-bullying he recieves. its always about him getting laid this or getting laid that, its ridiculous. and also ofc that's done by the ppl with girlfriends, what's more irritating is wtf are you supossed to say.... there's nothing you can do or say that will turn the situation around
You can always punch their noses lol,sad

You can always punch their noses lol,sad
They can quite literally murder me, im waay to small to do them anything. also its not like im that kind of a person, but even if i was i could only slap them lmao :fuk:

They can quite literally murder me, im waay to small to do them anything. also its not like im that kind of a person, but even if i was i could only slap them lmao :fuk:
lol same I can slap them

Funny enough. My parents agreed with me that i should stay single in young age. Because unplanned pregnancies, marriages and diseases like STD. The only thing I don't like. This is what my friend is trying to convince me. That I don't look terrible with a bald head and I'll find a girl without any problems. The good thing is that he is busy with work right now and does not call for all sorts of dating parties

Funny enough. My parents agreed with me that i should stay single in young age. Because unplanned pregnancies, marriages and diseases like STD. The only thing I don't like. This is what my friend is trying to convince me. That I don't look terrible with a bald head and I'll find a girl without any problems. The good thing is that he is busy with work right now and does not call for all sorts of dating parties
Your parents Sound Good

Just say you didn't find right girls for love and stuff, bro:feelsthink:
Your parents Sound Good
Guess i'm lucky on something :feelsautistic:

"lol you're such a fucking virgin" sorry Chad can't help it:feelsYall:

"lol you're such a fucking virgin" sorry Chad can't help it:feelsYall:
They weren’t even chads ,chads are almost always nice people to me

Agreed. Virgin shaming among men, especially in school and college environments, is what establishes pussy as the social currency which it really shouldn't be.
virgin shaming is foid worship and men dont even realize it