Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The victim complex of women knows no limits. These are the excuses of the girl who bullied ER at school. JFL.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
So basically, in his manifesto, which I recommend you read if you haven't, Elliot Rodger mentions that he had a crush on a girl who bullied him, which was his first experience that made him hate women, and he'd never forgive her.

It was this girl:

Here's a pic of her as "nerd" aka stacy with glasses :feelshaha:

2015-11-20+05.23.15.JPG

Anyway, so she bullied ER, and when she found out about the Day of Retribution and that she had been mentioned in his manifesto, she became very worried about being associated with with happened :feelskek: so, on her behalf, her father said this to the press:

• "She was ten years old for God’s sake, she can barely remember the guy. He’s a sociopath. She hasn’t seen him since school." - So? A 10yo couldn't bully a socially awkward 12yo? My ass jfl
  • "My daughter was not a bully, she’s one of the sweetest people you could ever meet. - for Chad - She probably rejected his aggressive advances. If you want to call that bullying then fine." - bullshit, he never hit on her, they just came up with this excuse to freeride on the metoo halo
  • "his daughter remembered Rodger was a “strange kid” and they were relieved he didn’t come after Monette" - First he said she didn't remember about him, now she remembers he was "strange" 10 years later, but totally didn't bully him :feelskek:
  • "He was weird then and he’s weird now" - more bullying
  • “She never meant to be mean to him. She is a typical California girl, always smiling. She doesn’t have a mean bone in her body." “She’s got no idea why he hated her so much. She did nothing wrong.” - :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
  • "It was very upsetting for her to read his manifesto with her name in it after all these years. She’s very upset." - Elliot went through hell but hey, some Stacy is upset he mentioned her
  • “He called her a bully. She was just a little petite girl of just 10 years old,” - She was a short girl you guys! It's not like she could've bullied anyone! :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: JFL fucking bullshit. It doesn't matter that she was shorter, she was popular and he was socially awkward, and if he had laid a hand on her, some simps would've beaten him senseless.

“She never meant to be mean to him. She is a typical California girl, always smiling...."

Okay, now I know she's guilty

shallow, overpriviledged roastie cunt.

Privileged cunt incapable of basic empathy.

@Edmund_Kemper

Kids can be cruel little shits too

I was mocked and shamed by several girls when I was between 14-17 and I still remeber all the negative experience vividly today. They mocked me entirely based on my appearance because they never even got to know me.

Women just cant be at fault.

I was mocked and shamed by several girls when I was between 14-17 and I still remeber all the negative experience vividly today. They mocked me entirely based on my appearance because they never even got to know me.
Absolutely been there. Got mocked for my ears, teeth, eyes, eyelashes, height, curly/messy hair at the time.....it's funny because the curly hair top with faded sides is trendy right now....shame I'm balding tho
So basically, in his manifesto, which I recommend you read if you haven't,
Do you have a link handy

These wealthy uppercrust white roasties piss me off the most.

She's soooo sweet inkwell. :soy:

This roastie deserves to be in prison

Kids can be cruel little shits too
Evil people start out young, from childhood. I know cause i have been bullied since kindergarten

He could've killed that whore but instead he stabbed a bunch of ricecels uglier than him.

• She probably rejected his aggressive advances. If you want to call that bullying then fine." - bullshit, he never hit on her, they just came up with this excuse to freeride on the metoo halo
this retard changes the narrative like 5 times consecutively. first he says she didn’t know him and doesn’t remember him at all, then he says he aggressively hit on her, then he backtracks again and says she knew him but just remembered him as strange. he couldn’t even keep his story straight for one interview

'''He called her a bully OMG WHAT A PSYCHOPATH!!!!'' :soy: :soy: :soy:

What did ER said about her? How did she bullied him?

She needs a spanking

this retard changes the narrative like 5 times consecutively. first he says she didn’t know him and doesn’t remember him at all, then he says he aggressively hit on her, then he backtracks again and says she knew him but just remembered him as strange. he couldn’t even keep his story straight for one interview
Tbh lol
What did ER said about her? How did she bullied him?
Bro I recommend you read his manifesto.

He said it was the first time a girl bullied him and that was when he started hating women. I don't remember exactly but he said something like she was cruel and evil to him and he'll never forget, and that she bullied him, along with other people, bc he was socially awkward

Stupid whore gets life served on a silver platter. She should get her head bashed in (in doom eternal)

I wish we could link her to this thread so that she would know that there's a group of men on the internet who wished she was dead.

I wish we could link her to this thread so that she would know that there's a group of men on the internet who wished she was dead.
idk if she knows about this thread but she knows about incels

everyone mentioned in ERs manifesto is either off social media or have their accounts set to private bc they get incel comments all the time. brittany story, another girl ER had a crush on, recently made her insta public, got some comments due to a thread here and made it private again.

this girl doesn't bc she's trying to be a model so if she made her insta private that'd go to shit, so she's the only one. I bet she gets a lot of incel comments. in fact she tried to censor her name out of ERs manifesto by uploading a version of it with her name censored, but ofc that doesn't solve the other uncensored versions lol

idk if she knows about this thread but she knows about incels

everyone mentioned in ERs manifesto is either off social media or have their accounts set to private bc they get incel comments all the time. brittany story, another girl ER had a crush on, recently made her insta public, got some comments due to a thread here and made it private again.

this girl doesn't bc she's trying to be a model so if she made her insta private that'd go to shit, so she's the only one. I bet she gets a lot of incel comments. in fact she tried to censor her name out of ERs manifesto by uploading a version of it with her name censored, but ofc that doesn't solve the other uncensored versions lol
Good. I hope the rest of their lives they're haunted by incels. Their wickedness and cruelty to Saint Elliot must be eternally punished with no mercy and no forgiveness. Never forget. Never forgive.

Lamo why are you suprised foids are subhuman and can't feel empathy. Foids think with their emotions, not reason.

She should've got shot too.

He should have killed her too

I want to punch her stupid face. JFL at the try-hard pic of her with a bookshelf on the back and glasses trying to paint herself as "smart and pretty."

I want to punch her stupid face. JFL at the try-hard pic of her with a bookshelf on the back and glasses trying to paint herself as "smart and pretty."
Based

Idc what anyone says. Elliott was always the good guy and he still is. Fuck these lying scumbags who drove him to do all this crazy madness. He just wanted a normal childhood/youth, is that too much to ask?

That roastie shouldn’t be talking about him like that when her only purpose in this world is to be chads personal flashlight

Idc what anyone says. Elliott was always the good guy and he still is. Fuck these lying scumbags who drove him to do all this crazy madness. He just wanted a normal childhood/youth, is that too much to ask?

That roastie shouldn’t be talking about him like that when her only purpose in this world is to be chads personal flashlight
Based

Based

Bitch needs to be Went through then Killed , fucking cruel man These utter shits get praised , while Average - below man have to cope and endure hell ( If their self aware of their Shit value )
@yikerinos

What IS the Name of that Bitch?

RIP ER thisworld is insanityfuel

She our Holy Maria. There would have been no retribution day without her, torturing the prophet into commiting the ultimate sacrifice on the altar of truceldom. She's holy by design, the bully of bully, the foid of foids ... Without her, incels wouldn't exist as a coherent cult and community. Amen.

So basically, in his manifesto, which I recommend you read if you haven't, Elliot Rodger mentions that he had a crush on a girl who bullied him, which was his first experience that made him hate women, and he'd never forgive her.

It was this girl:

Here's a pic of her as "nerd" aka stacy with glasses :feelshaha:

2015-11-20+05.23.15.JPG

Anyway, so she bullied ER, and when she found out about the Day of Retribution and that she had been mentioned in his manifesto, she became very worried about being associated with with happened :feelskek: so, on her behalf, her father said this to the press:

• "She was ten years old for God’s sake, she can barely remember the guy. He’s a sociopath. She hasn’t seen him since school." - So? A 10yo couldn't bully a socially awkward 12yo? My ass jfl
  • "My daughter was not a bully, she’s one of the sweetest people you could ever meet. - for Chad - She probably rejected his aggressive advances. If you want to call that bullying then fine." - bullshit, he never hit on her, they just came up with this excuse to freeride on the metoo halo
  • "his daughter remembered Rodger was a “strange kid” and they were relieved he didn’t come after Monette" - First he said she didn't remember about him, now she remembers he was "strange" 10 years later, but totally didn't bully him :feelskek:
  • "He was weird then and he’s weird now" - more bullying
  • “She never meant to be mean to him. She is a typical California girl, always smiling. She doesn’t have a mean bone in her body." “She’s got no idea why he hated her so much. She did nothing wrong.” - :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
  • "It was very upsetting for her to read his manifesto with her name in it after all these years. She’s very upset." - Elliot went through hell but hey, some Stacy is upset he mentioned her
  • “He called her a bully. She was just a little petite girl of just 10 years old,” - She was a short girl you guys! It's not like she could've bullied anyone! :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: JFL fucking bullshit. It doesn't matter that she was shorter, she was popular and he was socially awkward, and if he had laid a hand on her, some simps would've beaten him senseless.
The most pathetic thing in all of this is why does her father answer for her? She was probably like Elliot in her 20s at the time of the statement.

Foids and their daddy obsession is fucking ridiculous. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

The most pathetic thing in all of this is why does her father answer for her? She was probably like Elliot in her 20s at the time of the statement.

Foids and their daddy obsession is fucking ridiculous. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Exactly lmao

Elliot sure did answer for himself :feelsYall:

I hope she makes a lot of babies with her white boyfriend, then she would at least do something useful.

I bet her dad jacks off to her.