Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The vicious circle

Unzöl

Unzöl

Banned
-
> being isolated and treated like shit by classmates from the 4th grade on, unconscious that it was because of my ugliness
> teachers didn't help, probably because I was ugly
> parents couldn't relate, and treated my cousin (subconsciously) better
> started to become shy, introverted and develop social anxiety
> didn't talk much in the middle school , got laughed at and bullied again, people said it was because of my shit personality
> heard from classmates that my first oneitis said I was ugly
> became more social anxious and distrusting
> anxiety, pressure and stress started to destroy my appearance , people said I looked so old on photos
> got told by high school classmate that only the mody unpopular girl would want me, got rejected by her nonetheless
> popular students mocked me publicly
> reached my highest social isolation and retardation
> my looks decayed further because of that. Started to have forehead wrinkles at 18
> didn't have the balls to attend graduation parties, lost most high school contacts
> at university people still never took me seriously, never listened to what I said and made fun of me subtly
> became a complete shut-in, avoided any kind of human contact
> my physique kept rotting. Acne scars were scattered all over my face, my skin aged horribly, my body became skinny fat, my eyes always looked tired
> felt more desperate, repeated the circle

Conclusion : bad looks > mockery and isolation > mental issues > worse looks > mockery and isolation > more severe mental issues > worse looks > repeated

It's OVER :feelsrope:

> my looks decayed further because of that. Started to have forehead wrinkles at 18
At least I’m not the only one
> didn't have the balls to attend graduation parties, lost most high school contacts
My “friends” didn’t even tell me where that parties were