Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The very first thing holes insult is a mans SMV when they disagree, no matter how irrelevant.

I

imanuglysob

Captain
★★★★
Case in point -

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TeslaModel3/comments/sblsso/when_its_10_degrees_out_and_the_heat_on_your/hu0xecf/

This is a discussion about cars. This holes first reaction is to say "go get laid" because it disagrees with what it has been told. This is a random example, but i've seen this time after time again.

At my old job, an older hole sat next to me. Whenever someone would be rude to her or she disagreed with them, she would say under her breath "bet he has no wife."

SMV is the only thing a hole can insult because it is not worth anything else. No other redeeming qualities.

same thing with normies, you say something that slightly goes against the norm or what's socially acceptable, you automatically get called an incel or a basement dweller

It’s not just holes, the “go get laid” insult has infected bluepiller beta normies/subhumans occasionally chads as well. It’s everywhere.
same thing with normies, you say something that slightly goes against the norm or what's socially acceptable, you automatically get called an incel or a basement dweller

true, how does an incel even respond to such an insult? our entire existence is based around SMV :feelsrope:

true, how does an incel even respond to such an insult? our entire existence is based around SMV :feelsrope:
you can always just lie but considering how biased and low IQ they are, they most likely wouldn't care

Agree 100 per cent ive been a recipient of such idiocy and disrespect,has nothing to with the topic at hand whatsoever yet they bring it up.

They do tell on themselves the lack of self awareness they have is amusing.

By implying the guy doesn't get laid, they're reinforcing their value as holes and gatekeepers of sex.

Women know they only have power because men want to have sex with them, that's also why they hate rape so much (even though they secretly get off to it).

Sex is by far the most important thing in the world, so implying that someone is unable to get it is the harshest form of criticism one can get.