Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The very definition of BASED

as far as I remember it turned out that she was lying about being pregnant too :what: fucking pathetic whore :feelswhat:

I've seen that video. It's a based classic. :blackpill::feelsjuice:

You think you're based? You think you know what it means to be based? Sit the fuck down, niggers, you haven't seen based until you've seen this.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tap6SEf0Er4

I disagree. On my property, i should be allowed to shoot you if you are breaking into my property or advancing towards me in any threatening way. But if fleeing, and I shoot you in the back, a State with balanced laws will that as low level manslaughter. The former should be completely excused.

The pregnant/not pregnant part is irrelevant. Yes even if Pregnant then I say, if you're breaking and entering someone's home, and they don't know you, you can be shot. (Or in some cases even if they do and there is a public record of them verbally or physically assaulting you.)

I disagree. On my property, i should be allowed to shoot you if you are breaking into my property or advancing towards me in any threatening way. But if fleeing, and I shoot you in the back, a State with balanced laws will that as low level manslaughter. The former should be completely excused.

The pregnant/not pregnant part is irrelevant. Yes even if Pregnant then I say, if you're breaking and entering someone's home, and they don't know you, you can be shot. (Or in some cases even if they do and there is a public record of them verbally or physically assaulting you.)
:feelsseriously:

You're shitting up the spirit of the thread. :feelshaha:

If the women was white it wasn't based. Just some race-traitor cuckservative.

And so what if you are preggo?
That is no excuse to commit crimes.
Damn it fucking narcissistic whores.

Extremly based :feelzez:

Did he get in trouble for shooting people in the back as they ran away? I didn’t think that was legal.

Did he get in trouble for shooting people in the back as they ran away? I didn’t think that was legal.
He was being interviewed by a reporter at his home. What do you think?:feelskek:

If the women was white it wasn't based. Just some race-traitor cuckservative.
You actually care about some pregnant whore and her sexhaver boyfriend? :soy:
Also there is a 50/50 chance it was a jogger

Based old man

Don’t shoot me I’m pregnant
And I shot her anyway jfl

You actually care about some pregnant whore and her sexhaver boyfriend? :soy:
Also there is a 50/50 chance it was a jogger
I don't give a shit about her but we need every bit of white DNA we can have on this planet or the Jew wins.