Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The vast majority of men feel creepy for just existing

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/16zkirm/men_how_often_do_you_worry_about_appearing_creepy/

2023 10 04 17 28 40 Men how often do you worry about appearing creepy    AskMen  Mozilla Fir

You know who isn't worried about feeling creepy for just existing, darktriadmaxxed CHADS

Last edited:
It's an effect of the modern hueman domestication (zogging)
We used to rape uppity women who dared to walk alone like they own the space, now the space is Jewish and it owns us

normshits will still say women are the oppressed gender
Well put — there was even a thread on 4chan asking why men don’t approach women anymore (being critical of men of course) but men don’t do it anyone either because 1) they’re brainwashed like the Redditors in that image and put women on a pedestal (wouldn’t want to offend ma lady or make a woman “feel” unsafe/wouldn’t want to “appear creepy” etc :feelsseriously: or 2) they’re red and or blackpilled and they just understand now that the consequences for approaching are too high for it to be worth it. Cold approaching doesn’t work and women only want to be approached on dating apps where they can filter all away but Chad. Approaching outside of these contexts enrages them and society looks down on you if not outright punishing you and thrashing your reputation. It’s just gotten ridiculous and nobody seems to notice nobody seems to care.

Honestly nothing is going to get better in this dogshit society til the boomers all die and even then unless there’s some massive blackpill wave where men grow a pair and unite to push back on modern feminism nothing will get better. There’s such a huge united suppression effort top down on groups like ours and there’s so much propaganda directed towards bluepilling men that I’m not sure how men dig themselves out of this hole. But women have become spoiled, entitled, and grow more solipsistic/delusional by the day and no one says shit to them because our society punishes you so much for daring to do so (you can even be fired or blacklisted).

Honestly I’ve grown to despise most women over time because the bulk of them are incredibly selfish, they lack the ability or willingness to be impartial, and only see things from the perspective of “what’s good for me, what’s fair for men be damned”. They very clearly do not care about me or men in general for that matter so why the hell are we expected to care about them or value their “problems”?

The more time passes the more I understand Islam. It turns out they’re still having children and have the family unit while the west has had its birth rates collapse and only Chad gets to have a shot at something approaching a family. The powers that be were either very stupid and naive or they sold out young men’s futures on purpose. I hold nothing but contempt for our society’s “elite”. Fuck em. They’d kill their neighbors grandma for a dime.

Last edited:
I have been called creepy for avoiding looking at women while walking around or talking to them, so I don't know what they want from me...

I'm creepy for letting mind their own business, and I would be creepy if I were to flirt with them, cuz I look like a child molester.

I have been called creepy for avoiding looking at women while walking around or talking to them, so I don't know what they want from me...

I'm creepy for letting mind their own business, and I would be creepy if I were to flirt with them, cuz I look like a child molester.
If you're a sub5 your mere existence is creepy to women

You’re not creepy because of your behaviour, you’re creepy because of your looks

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

When even Henry Cavill is afraid of being seen as creepy you'd assume women would realise something but nope. Women just keep on womaning around

they lack the ability or willingness to be impartial, and only see things from the perspective of “what’s good for me, what’s fair for men be damned”. They very clearly do not care about me or men in general for that matter so why the hell are we expected to care about them
This is so true. The solipsism prevents them from being more objective in their views. I'm not saying men are the paragons of objectivity but compared to women its clear who has societys benefit in mind. Women never built a society so of course they don't care about its healthy continuation.

Most women want ugly men to die anyway. Are incels any worse than that.

We really need to start pushing the idea that “creep” is a slur for ugly and autistic men, because that's essentially what it is.

Creepy ≠ Chad
Creepy = not [Chad]

I read a story once of a woman. She was narrating how she met her husband. She was actually on her way home from work but she didn't have a car or wasn't driving. It was late at night so she felt "unsafe" and then she noticed that she was being followed. The figure kept following until just outside her porch. She was scared to shit at this point but then the man showed his face. Apparently he was so good-looking that at the flip of a switch she taught it was romantic :lul:. They've been together for decades. It was in Reddit, so I'm not so sure about the validity but I guess it's an exaggerated version of what we already know. Save yourself boys :feelsrope:

#MeToo didn't surprise me

Modern foids became more fragile touch-me-nots by the year, counting more and more things as creepy until everything is

If she feels it's creepy, it's creepy. Simple as.

Feelings = reality.

creepy = ugly

Well put — there was even a thread on 4chan asking why men don’t approach women anymore (being critical of men of course) but men don’t do it anyone either because 1) they’re brainwashed like the Redditors in that image and put women on a pedestal (wouldn’t want to offend ma lady or make a woman “feel” unsafe/wouldn’t want to “appear creepy” etc :feelsseriously: or 2) they’re red and or blackpilled and they just understand now that the consequences for approaching are too high for it to be worth it.
:yes:

But I think what needs to be taken into account is that the majority of “modern men” or Redditors in general are all “shy” or too high-inhib on account of the way women treat most men. More and more normie men are beginning to opt out and realize that women are just NOT interested in being approached by the average or God forbid, below average-looking guys. Their ideal scenario revolves around Tinder and online dating where they can effortlessly omit and go full turbo Chad-only™ mode.

Last edited:
Well put — there was even a thread on 4chan asking why men don’t approach women anymore (being critical of men of course) but men don’t do it anyone either because 1) they’re brainwashed like the Redditors in that image and put women on a pedestal (wouldn’t want to offend ma lady or make a woman “feel” unsafe/wouldn’t want to “appear creepy” etc :feelsseriously: or 2) they’re red and or blackpilled and they just understand now that the consequences for approaching are too high for it to be worth it. Cold approaching doesn’t work and women only want to be approached on dating apps where they can filter all away but Chad. Approaching outside of these contexts enrages them and society looks down on you if not outright punishing you and thrashing your reputation. It’s just gotten ridiculous and nobody seems to notice nobody seems to care.

'Genders are equal and I hate gender roles but you'd better approach bc. we never will lol we'll just scream at you for even looking at us'

Meme gender

Too bad i do not care if women find me creepy or dangerous matter of fact its lifefuel if im walking down the street and a woman gets scared

Foids don't feel guilty for dressing like prostitutes on the street as to why men who are dressed in decent clothing should feel creepy is strange.

#MeToo didn't surprise me

Modern foids became more fragile touch-me-nots by the year, counting more and more things as creepy until everything is
That’s why tradcucks saying women are becoming more “masculine” are retards

What a cuck i love creeping foids

Wow, Redditors are apologizing for existing, new level of cuckism.

Too bad i do not care if women find me creepy or dangerous matter of fact its lifefuel if im walking down the street and a woman gets scared

Amazing. All these emasculated reddit cucks worrying about offending their gods with their presence. Meanwhile, chads don't give a fuck and keep winning LOL

>I already cross the street and walk on the opposite side well in advance of walking into them

I understand not wanting to be creepy but going as far to walk on the opposite side of the street is absolutely cucked. I don't give a flying fuck if you deem me creepy or not for existing in your vicinity, carry a gun if that's how you feel.

Men who think that are extremely cucked. It's utter pathetic to believe your mere presence offends foids. And what if it does? Fuck them.

And they say men oppress women. JFL. :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

This is why it's important to cultivate mysoginy. It is self defense, it's a healthy suspiciousness of all women. Can you imagine blaming yourself for the state of the world and the state of foids? Like that self-cuck redditor that had a thread he made posted here: he felt he deserved to be bullied by foids.

I read a story once of a woman. She was narrating how she met her husband. She was actually on her way home from work but she didn't have a car or wasn't driving. It was late at night so she felt "unsafe" and then she noticed that she was being followed. The figure kept following until just outside her porch. She was scared to shit at this point but then the man showed his face. Apparently he was so good-looking that at the flip of a switch she taught it was romantic :lul:. They've been together for decades. It was in Reddit, so I'm not so sure about the validity but I guess it's an exaggerated version of what we already know. Save yourself boys :feelsrope:
JFL, seems a larp but I wouldn't be surprised if true.

We really need to start pushing the idea that “creep” is a slur for ugly and autistic men, because that's essentially what it is.
Good idea — if nothing else it’ll show the hypocrisy that of these woke retards who think everything is a slur except when they do it or when it comes to groups they like shitting on.

I think that foids and normies already know that 'creep' is a slur by now, just like 'incel'

So they'd just co-opt that

This is why it's important to cultivate mysoginy. It is self defense, it's a healthy suspiciousness of all women. Can you imagine blaming yourself for the state of the world and the state of foids? Like that self-cuck redditor that had a thread he made posted here: he felt he deserved to be bullied by foids.
It's easy to forget some of the most succesful and long lasting criminals, drugdealers and conmen including high ranking cartel members are all women, because even darktriadmaxxers have the mentality ingrained to not harm women.

Hell as a security guard I worked for a while one woman, attractive mid 30s was the daughter of a high ranking gipsy, well whatever system they had and she was considered extremely dangerous as she always carried a knife and had assaulted people, yet it's wahmen so she gets a slap on the wrist each time.

Honestly I’ve grown to despise most women over time because the bulk of them are incredibly selfish, they lack the ability or willingness to be impartial, and only see things from the perspective of “what’s good for me, what’s fair for men be damned”. They very clearly do not care about me or men in general for that matter so why the hell are we expected to care about them or value their “problems”?
There is no responsibility because they are perpetual victims. Maybe a woman can love you temporarily but there are so many things that could make her lose interest and the minute that things aren't going well for them they revert to this female victim status of being the most oppressed and weak person in the relationship which destroys any empathy she may have had for anyone else.

It's easy to forget some of the most succesful and long lasting criminals, drugdealers and conmen including high ranking cartel members are all women, because even darktriadmaxxers have the mentality ingrained to not harm women.
This is definitely something that is downplayed by society and media.

Hell as a security guard I worked for a while one woman, attractive mid 30s was the daughter of a high ranking gipsy, well whatever system they had and she was considered extremely dangerous as she always carried a knife and had assaulted people, yet it's wahmen so she gets a slap on the wrist each time.
Women-are-wonderful effect. Women-are-victims effect. Halo effect. Men-are-predators effect.

On here "this is a great thread" is often synonymous with "reading this made me want to kill myself".

So yeah, good job, this thread made me want to seek Canadian Healthcare.

Creepy = trying to talk to a woman as a sub5

Just personalitymaxx like @PersonalityPIMP

That's why we are high inhib as fuck just being confident as a sub 5 is basically a crime.

Jesus kristus, JESUS MOTHERFUCKING KRISTUS, this planet is hell for sub 5s, hell maybe even sub 6.,6s as far as I know

this is embarrassing

I don't give a shit, if you do all this mental masturbation, changing way, don't Watch in the eyes a woman you don't know, don't walk near in the night you are paranoid

It's utter pathetic to believe your mere presence offends foids
Well is it really pathetic to understand the truth? Foids are ridiculous and they can very well be offended if you are not chad.

I creep on my opps they feeling real spooked

Well is it really pathetic to understand the truth? Foids are ridiculous and they can very well be offended if you are not chad.
This is one of the truths that should be rejected because it's bs. No men should care if their presence is offensive to foids, they are solipsistic, ffs. Worrying about this also gives them power.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back