Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The vast majority of married men are the butt of the joke of their family

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
I'm noticing this all the time now.

The guy is submissive AF, shut his mouth when the wife raises her voice, would never dare do something she told him not to do, and basically work, provide, shut the fuck up and hope for sex once per month.

Doesn't even know the wife's phone's password, would never dare look at it anyway.

Wife can say "I'm going in town for a bit", the guy doesn't bat an eye (he works anyway, so he wouldnt even know).

Even their kids don't respect them tbh.

Last edited:
And that's how most men spend their lifes serving le oppressed women.

This is the effect that (((feminism))) has had on marriages

Last edited:
It is quite sad to see. They have been sold a lie, and they will have to live with it for the rest of their lives. This is why it's important to question everything, including religion. :feelsthink:

i have no sympathy cuckold married men

That's not even the worst part, she takes half your shit if you have enough of her. I wouldn't be surprised if they change it to most, if not all assets the man owns under the United States of Feminism, including his testicles...

At least Gen X:ers and Boomers, The Silent Generation was different. I remember I was sometimes uncomfortable when my grandfather, born in 1927, would raise his voice and put my grandmother in line. Most of the time they seemed loving and there was no trouble, but once in a while he would scold her. I had never seen a man do that to a woman. Now I realize that this was just an assertion of him being the husband and the head of the household. He was never abusive and they were married for more than 60 years.

At least Gen X:ers and Boomers, The Silent Generation was different. I remember I was sometimes uncomfortable when my grandfather, born in 1927, would raise his voice and put my grandmother in line. Most of the time they seemed loving and there was no trouble, but once in a while he would scold her. I had never seen a man do that to a woman. Now I realize that this was just an assertion of him being the husband and the head of the household. He was never abusive and they were married for more than 60 years.

Based grand pa.

This used to be the norm.

Slaping your wife used to not be a big deal at all.

Today ?

Don't you dare even raising your voice.

That’s why I respected my dad so much. He never got sex from my mother in over 15 years before he died, but he didn’t give in to her demands. She asked him to put the dog out or do the dishes that moment, he just payed on the couch and kept watching TV. She screamed and insulted him, he just brushed it off and told her she can’t hurt him with words. She’d often tell us that we were like immature boys for doing so much car stuff and him and me kept doing it anyway. Now that it’s just my mother and me, I do the same thing. She asked me to put the dog out this morning, and I just sat in the chair posting on .is for 10 more minutes before getting up to do it. She wants me to do all the dishes on command, and I let them sit there for days

Yeah, the problem was those past gen men didn't properly communicate with us as to why they did so. They were also unaware of the changing ideals in the youth space, influenced by the soy academia.

That sheds light on an important subject, women need a leader. They need to be submissive so that the family is spearheaded by the father's ideals, leaning to well behaved children and even grandchildren as he remains the patriarch of the family.

When foids were empowered, they were initially confused on what to do, then they almost immediately fell into degeneracy which spread through the generations like a virus. It only gets worse from here, and Pandora's Box was opened by First Wave Feminism. Unironically.

That's not even the worst part, she takes half your shit if you have enough of her. I wouldn't be surprised if they change it to most, if not all assets the man owns under the United States of Feminism, including his testicles...
:society: moment

That’s why I respected my dad so much. He never got sex from my mother in over 15 years before he died, but he didn’t give in to her demands. She asked him to put the dog out or do the dishes that moment, he just payed on the couch and kept watching TV. She screamed and insulted him, he just brushed it off and told her she can’t hurt him with words. She’d often tell us that we were like immature boys for doing so much car stuff and him and me kept doing it anyway. Now that it’s just my mother and me, I do the same thing. She asked me to put the dog out this morning, and I just sat in the chair posting on .is for 10 more minutes before getting up to do it. She wants me to do all the dishes on command, and I let them sit there for days

Based dad

He never got sex from my mother in over 15 years

Unacceptable from her part

Crazy to see how foids immediately feel powerless when their words don't affect a man. Good dad.

Crazy to see how foids immediately feel powerless when their words don't affect a man. Good dad.
Yep. He was a based man. I miss him a lot. My mother often bitches at me and says I act just like him. That’s one of the best compliments I could get. I know I’m doing things right

It is quite sad to see. They have been sold a lie, and they will have to live with it for the rest of their lives. This is why it's important to question everything, including religion. :feelsthink:
But 80% of men nevER question evERything.They are either blinded by bluepilled religion or by false jewish just world morality

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back