Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Various "Giga-Copes" - For Maximum Coping as an Incel

Sweetcel

Sweetcel

Ethnic-cel
Hi, everyone. I hope all of you are having a good day, despite everything.

Like the topic title says, after careful thought and research, I’ve determined the various “Giga-Copes.” The Giga-Copes are various things we can do to alleviate our situation. If you don’t want to do anything here though, that’s okay. I don’t want to force you to do anything that you might not want to do. Being honest, just living life the way you want, without regard for what anyone says, might just be the ultimate “Tera-Cope.”

#1 - Citymaxxing
If you live in any kind of big city, I think you might have heard of this one. Cities are ever-expansive, with various lights, tourist attractions, and large amounts of bustling people. If you are ever feeling really down, it helps to take a nice walk through the city. Take the subways and walk through the sidewalks, not necessarily having a place to go. Especially at night, it’s really nice. Taking in all of the night air, looking at all the people (I understand if you might not want to do this one), going to the attractions, taking in good food. Drinking a cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream, passing by people of all colors and creeds. Bring a camera with you if you want. Go up high in skyscrapers and look down at the group. It honestly fills you with life, I think. It makes you feel like you are part of the machine that is society, even if it is just for a moment. Makes you feel like you aren’t an outcast. In nice places like New York City, you can cross the bridge and take in the water.
200305114843 01 edge hudson yards observation deck super 169

#2 - Stargazingmaxxing

You know what’s kinda funny? Nobody knows what the Universe really is, or why it’s here. Physicists can observe the universe and answer what the laws of gravity are, but nobody can answer the fundamental question: Why? Why does our Universe work the way it works? What is our purpose? We’re just a floating rock in a ball of infinite nothingness. Many would assume that this means life has no meaning, and that there is no purpose. I say no. The Universe is truly marvelous, and we have been taken out of the void for ~70 years to enjoy life. This Universe of stars, galaxies, planets, comets, and nebulae. Anything could destroy us at any time, we could destroy ourselves at any time, but we have made it through these couple million years to arrive at where we are. What better way to enjoy it than to look upon the universe:

Space 02

Here are some dark sky sites — https://darksitefinder.com/maps/world.html#4/39.00/-98.00. Find a place, enjoy the Milky Way, and just forget about everything momentarily. It’s amazing. You forget about bullies, hateful people, everything. Not many people get to see this stuff as light pollution increases.

#3 - Dualmaxxing
This one might be a bit controversial. But you know how the redpill thought groups say all the “take a shower” things, and the blackpill thought groups say to just LDAR? I think a careful balance is effective. To dualmaxx.

To do this, spend half of your time doing the classical self-improvement things. All the redpill coaches' diets, self improvements stuff. And the other half, just LDAR. Lay in the house and just shut yourself out in your free time. Go on /pol/ and post crazy conspiracy stuff. Again, maybe a bit controversial, but again do what you want to do. This is only for specific groups who might have tried these two ideas.

Thank you for reading my thread, guys. I’m wishing you all a good day, again. I know there's no cure to our situation, but maybe I can make life a little bit easier. Remember, despite everything, you will always be you. Stay strong, guys, and don't let anyone bring you down. =)

TL;DR Enjoy cities, look at the stars, half redpill/blackpill

I just gotta fix my fucking mouse then I'm fine.

I don’t even need to say it but everyone knows
@your personality @JosefMengelecel @Diocel look at this shit dude I think I’m done XDDDDD
33BD15B2 1131 4C0F 9434 B6B538B4527B

i agree with @Diocel

:bluepill:Infiltrators think they're smart these days. :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

@BummerDrummer @Dregster666

Are you gay?
no
i visit /pol/ from time to time to lol at the memes and post my own stuff about the Israelis btfo'd by the arabs
thought the forum would be cool, have no irl friends

black, tipping point for me was being referred to school principal by some girls as they thought I was a school shooter for nothing, pmuch kept to myself after that
Brutal. If true.
Citymaxxxing is a mixed bag cope though. It might help with being surrounded by everything, but it also can not help.

Brutal. If true.
Citymaxxxing is a mixed bag cope though. It might help with being surrounded by everything, but it also can not help.
true
Smh fucking niggers
loathe niggerish activities and the nigger desire to remain on the democratic plantation as much as y'all. the true solution for us blacks is to have the awareness of the problems in the black community such as crime, like Candace Owens, while also maintaining the extreme black pride shown in tariq nasheed

@BummerDrummer @Dregster666

Are you gay?
A graycel who calls himself "sweetcel" :feelswhere:

Uses this as his avii :feelswhat:

Looks like we got a Faggot in our ranks
A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

and I wanna write songs about it (in garage band)

black, tipping point for me was being referred to school principal by some girls as they thought I was a school shooter for nothing, pmuch kept to myself after that
@WØLF

no
i visit /pol/ from time to time to lol at the memes and post my own stuff about the Israelis btfo'd by the arabs
thought the forum would be cool, have no irl friends
Wtf dude you literally did a 180 with your aesthetic what is this shit

"Sweetcel" Changed Avi from this
to this

Also wrote this: "To do this, spend half of your time doing the classical self-improvement things. All the redpill coaches' diets, self improvements stuff."

Lets see how long the mods take. It's so obvious to everyone else.

This is one of the most retarded things I have read.
@your personality @JosefMengelecel @Diocel look at this shit dude I think I’m done XDDDDD
View attachment 444460
This is 100% an infiltrator. The writing style clearly gives it away. Also what the fuck are these copes lmao? Just go to a big city so you can mogged even more theory. It’s funny to me that they actually think they are clever and have fooled us into thinking that (s)he is one of us

Last edited:
Can't go out at night because live in shithole so get mugged. Plus there is covid so can't go out on days either.

Star gazing seems a bit boring to me tbh. I need a little more engagement.

just trying to talk to people
Blacks arn't associated with school shooters though. Can't believe mods are not banning him/her already.

@sourcel thoughts?

can someone get rid of this foid

View attachment 444460
Yo bummer, where can I find the video of that guy you posted a pic of singing on stage over a voice over of the actual singer? I can’t find that video.

Yo bummer, where can I find the video of that guy you posted a pic of singing on stage over a voice over of the actual singer? I can’t find that video.
@HidekiTojota pull that vid of hamlossus singing many men