Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The variation in levels of human intelligence is frightening

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
Nothing pisses me off more than dumb ppl who think they are correct. Part of the reason I hate IT so much with their bluepilled fantasies, and their superiority complexes. Despite themselves being loser, ugly, virgins, who just haven’t accepted their fates.

Anyways-
I was neet for a long while since the beginning of covid until recently I got a job again. All the time i’ve spent indoors has made me forget how low IQ people really can be.

I don’t even consider myself a genius or anything. I know that if I went to silicon valley i’d get IQ mogged.

But it just seems like the average person I encounter is incredibly stupid.

I have this bitch of an aunt who thinks she deserves respect because she “had a hard life” and got her kids back after shooting heroin:feelshaha:. She always thinks she’s smarter/more wise than me because she’s lived longer and it pisses me off tbh.

I went over her house a couple days ago to see some family and I was talking to one of my cousins abt how i’d rope if I went bald in my twenties.

My dumbthot aunt decided to butt in and said “pEOplE whO gO BAld Just DonT TAke cAre of TheIR HAiR.”

She was completely unaware of the existence male pattern balding and thought that men went bald more than women because “men don’t have hygiene” LMAO:feelstastyman:.

And she said it with such confidence, and said it to me in a somewhat condescending way (implying I need to take care of my hair).

I also remember this time my dumbfuck normie ex-friend told me that having arm veins meant “you are strong for your size.” WHAT??:lul::feelsgah:. Who the fuck told you something so fucking dumb?

I obviously laughed at him and told him that all visible arm veins mean is low bf%.

I hate normies

Last edited:
high iq problems tbh:dab:

i hate donkeys

She was completely unaware of the existence male pattern balding and thought that men went bald more than women because “men don’t have hygiene” LMAO:feelstastyman:.
You should have said "rosties don't have hygiene when it comes to their pussies, that's why they smell like fesikh."

Sometimes they are so dumb its not even worth it to reply , just nod and fuck off

Tbh I am probably Al Capone tier on IQ. Slightly below average. However I see a lot of extremely low IQ people out and about that somehow do well in their lives. Women especially in my country get a meme degree in university which is easier than highschool. No math, no chemistry just remembering a bunch of social science garbage that anyone can do.

Then they go around and think they are smarter than a guy who did 3 years of engineering because their uni is 4 years. :feelstastyman:
What's worse is that with so many government jobs these broads can often get a job rivaling or above the pay of some extremely hard male professions.

People with high IQ are more likely to be depressed than people with low iq.

Says a lot about this clown world we are living in.

high iq problems tbh:dab:
Just be a fucking retard theory :dab::dab::dab::dab:
I have this bitch of an aunt who thinks she deserves respect because she “had a hard life” and got her kids back after shooting heroin
Imagine thinking your opinion is somehow relevant after going through that kind of low IQ revealing self made problems. JFL at this retarded aunt. Poor kids tho. Single mothers are monsters.

Nah. You cant accomplish anything with only high iq. You need good looks, money and dopamine from somewhere. If you are ugly your dopamine most likely comes from cooming and video games

People with high IQ are more likely to be depressed than people with low iq.

Says a lot about this clown world we are living in.
True. Because high IQ people realise the degeneracy of the world we live in. Also, you realise that little things like drinking, partying, etc will never satisfy you.

One of my biggest pet peeves is people who think that they are smarter and entitled to more than you just because they're older.

One of my biggest pet peeves is people who think that they are smarter and entitled to more than you just because they're older.

which is quite ironic as the brain significantly shrinks within age; someone who's elderly but shows extraordinary abilities is pretty much time travelling cerebrally wise, retaining skills solely at what he mastered during his formative years.
,,experience" also doesn't tell us anything, due their only experience being from their era, not ours. not to mention that it usually isn't accurately matched, even if specific, as if premonition exists.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back