Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The Value of Men (water is wet thread)

Devilspawncel

Devilspawncel

It's over :)
★★★★★
Alright I'm going to keep this short.

Foids and children (males under 15) have inherent value. Soyciety loves them just for existing. No standards necessary.

Men, however, derive their societal worth from three things (listed from most to least important):

1. Looks
2. Money/Power
3. Physical and mental capabilities

The reason you LDAR is simple. Soyciety doesn't value you, because it doesn't need you. You are, as a subhuman nobody, completely worthless. Redpillers and Blackpillers agree so far. Here's the thing:

These three things, especially the first two, are mostly chosen for you. A man's success in life is mostly down to luck.

>Inb4 "water"

I thought of a new way to conceptualize the foundation of blackpill, and wrote it.

We're expendable in the sense that any role we could possibly fulfill could just as easily be assumed by someone else replacing us in the same role. We're not unique enough in terms of skills/aptitudes/looks/etc. to justify any sort of special preferential treatment by scumciety so we get cast aside and discarded like trash because there are 100 other alternative candidates to become willing disposable cogs in the machine if we don't want to. I'd say most people in soyciety are replacable in the same manner from my own personal experience.

Last edited:
We're expendable in the sense that any role we could possibly fulfill could just as easily be assumed by someone else replacing us in the same role. We're not unique enough to justify any sort of special preferential treatment by scumciety so we get cast aside and discarded like trash because there are 100 other alternative candidates to become willing disposable cogs in the machine if we don't want to. I'd say most people in soyciety are replacable in the same manner from my own personal experience.
I've said it before. The naivety of subhuman men keeps the world spinning.

Maybe you didn't fall for the betabux marriage trap. Maybe you're not willing to be motivated without a future with a foid and children. But there is some one even more subhuman then you who is retarded or naive enough to do it.

I've said it before. The naivety of subhuman men keeps the world spinning.

Maybe you didn't fall for the betabux marriage trap. Maybe you're not willing to be motivated without a future with a foid and children. But there is some one even more subhuman then you who is retarded or naive enough to do it.
That's why spreading awareness of the blackpill is the best weapon we can possibly have. But you need a lot more people to LDAR and refuse to participate in society like Japan and China's ricecel epidemic to make a large enough impact to be acknowledged by the authorities. It needs to hit a certain threshold of critical mass to snowball. If more people gain the knowledge of how hopeless their situation truly is, then there's a greater chance for their voices and concerns to be heard.
But then again, if you can get the government worried enough to acknowledge your existence and by extension admitting your problems are real like what happened in China, then that means your efforts are at least working to some extent.

Last edited:
That's why spreading awareness of the blackpill is the best weapon we can possibly have. But you need a lot more people to LDAR and refuse to participate in society like Japan and China's ricecel epidemic to make a large enough impact to be acknowledged by the authorities. It needs to hit a certain threshold of critical mass to snowball. If more people gain the knowledge of how hopeless their situation truly is, then there's a greater chance for their voices and concerns to be heard.
But then again, if you can get the government worried enough to acknowledge your existence and by extension admitting your problems are real like what happened in China, then that means your efforts are at least working to some extent.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Any person's value in the modern for-profit hellscape is as a driver of corporate revenue. Women, niggers and faggots all spend more than save, so are marketed to by AI learning ads based off social media data. White and Asian males are thrifty so are expendable. A man becomes valued once he funds a whore's spending and nigger welfare payments that will lead to more consumer purchases.