Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The vagina is so interesting

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
★★★★★
IMG 6790

I wasn’t aware the pussy had 3 holes and only one is for cumming in. I’m not entirely sure how any of it works but apparently ovulation is in clock with the moon or something. It’s very interesting. @Dr. Autismo , told me he has an interest in this to.
IMG 6791
IMG 6792

If any of you were to ascend make sure to aim up so you hit the g spot. Also I heard that if you do that thing were you make your dick flick up its very plesant for women.

I don’t know why I’ve been reading about this. I’ll never get to see a pussy irl but I suppose it’s probably some phycological shit. @clocked thoughts?

.is sex education

Why do women demand 30cm bbc when all it takes is 2 fingers to make them cum

View attachment 1223854
I wasn’t aware the pussy had 3 holes and only one is for cumming in. I’m not entirely sure how any of it works but apparently ovulation is in clock with the moon or something. It’s very interesting. @Dr. Autismo , told me he has an interest in this to. View attachment 1223859View attachment 1223860
If any of you were to ascend make sure to aim up so you hit the g spot. Also I heard that if you do that thing were you make your dick flick up its very plesant for women.

I don’t know why I’ve been reading about this. I’ll never get to see a pussy irl but I suppose it’s probably some phycological shit. @clocked thoughts?
The anus is kinda cute , like a little fleshcumsock

no the only thing you need to know about cunts is the fesikhpill

just push on foid's bladder so she pisses you in the face theory

This makes no sense to me. one hole to fuck and thats it

"it's very pleasant for women" this makes me mad. I wish I could post a video of a knife being shoved up a girl's pussy.

The apple doesnt fall far from the tree

Meaning the anus is VERY close to the vagina Disgusting

Cross that bridge when if you get there

Reminds me of that yahoo answers post where the mother massaged her sons “j shaped penis” in order to straighten it out

Reminds me of that yahoo answers post where the mother massaged her sons “j shaped penis” in order to straighten it out
What a guy :feelskek:

I don’t get ur point
Whenever a female walks, Her underwear rubs shit and pus and juices between the anus and vagina meaning shit goes into her vagina @Retardfuel can explain further.

The holes are honestly disgusting

Whenever a female walks, Her underwear rubs shit and pus and juices between the anus and vagina meaning shit goes into her vagina @Retardfuel can explain further.

The holes are honestly disgusting
Ewww is that true?

I didn’t even have sex ed!
UK schools different. They gave us a test on it and got 80% (then girls started calling me a nonce for getting so high. Not even joking)

UK schools different. They gave us a test on it and got 80% (then girls started calling me a nonce for getting so high. Not even joking)
Brutal. I didn’t even have sex ed in the USA.

That drawing is misogynistic, real vaginas have beef curtains :foidSoy:

View attachment 1223854
I wasn’t aware the pussy had 3 holes and only one is for cumming in. I’m not entirely sure how any of it works but apparently ovulation is in clock with the moon or something. It’s very interesting. @Dr. Autismo , told me he has an interest in this to. View attachment 1223859View attachment 1223860

Interesting but will never matter. Actually kinda funny how i found out only like a year ago that theres 3 holes and ive been in nursing school for 3 years. Being a genetic failure will make u not know basic knowledge about women

Interesting but will never matter. Actually kinda funny how i found out only like a year ago that theres 3 holes and ive been in nursing school for 3 years. Being a genetic failure will make u not know basic knowledge about women
Yep . Pretty much

Why do women demand 30cm bbc when all it takes is 2 fingers to make them cum
It’s psychological more than physical.
They love the idea of being used and ruined by a macho guy, and nothing spells macho like a huge dick.

Last edited: