Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The vaccine is a bioweapon.

B

BlackPillBrutality

Self-banned
-
The more i do research and look at many sources and whistleblowers from pfizer, moderna and j&j, The more this idea that covid 19 was made by the elites and their "solution" is to inject these graphene oxide, nanobot vaccines that can track and notify these sick fucks where you are and what your health is like. If you don't believe me and this seems too unbelievable go do your own research. Look up karen kingston on yandex or duck duck go. she's a smart foid and she exposed these evil fucks in pfizer and they killed her. CDC is also mandating the jab for kids and teenagers in the usa if they want to go to school. We are so fucked this vaccine is going to destroy humanity and i know the truth even if they kill me they will never change the fact that i know their plans.

i will have heart attack bc of this shit

All my family and friends (except one foid) ridiculed me over my thoughts about this. Npc's are really defending billion dollar war criminals for free.

Imagine thinking, the state cares about your well-being

Corona8

Corona7

Corona6

Corona5

Corona4

Poop is stinky

Recent news report said that Moderna or Pfizer admitted that the vaccines were not clinically tested to see whether they could actually prevent CV19 transmission before they were rolled out on human population. It means the vaccines were rolled out based on insufficient data about their effectiveness.

Receiving vacination to "prevent transmission" and "protect others" was pretty much not true. Vaccinated people have managed to (and still continue to) contract and transmit the virus. Even if vaccines reduced chances of contraction, they became less effective in the face of newer variants. To the degree that it practically made no difference whether or not you were vaccinated.

Normies are easily brainwashed and mislead by their leaders. Most of them don't have the capacity to think for themselves. They rather outsource their thoughts, and when fear is instilled into them, they become super-compliant to their masters without question.

Between the vaccinated and the non-vaccinated, its now easier to tell who's a braindead normie who outsources all of their thoughts / opinions to a higher authority or "respectable" source, and who thinks for themselves and doesn't allow themselves to easily be swayed by the opinions of others or mind-controlled.

Last edited:
I suspect the clot shot’s most recent victim may have been retired pro wrestler Kevin Nash’s 26 year old son Tristan since Nash is a huge libtard (as probably was his son) meaning they were/are likely both the type to be/have been “Branch Covidian” true believers that lined up to get the deadly jab no questions asked.

The clot shot has likely also killed my favorite author Anne Rice and some of my favorite rappers DMX and Coolio.

It’s also been killing young kids in their 20’s who were otherwise known to be in astounding health ie school athletes, young soldiers etc.

It probably also killed Youtube camping channel personality Steve Wallis’s wife.

Almost every day on Twitter an account named something along the lines of “Dr. James Olsson” posts new probable clot shot related deaths.

Last edited:
good i hope it kills me

Ok, schizo.
I mean, yes. The vaccine is completely useless and just there to check how compliant the human cattle really is and to make a shitton of money, etc, but you make it look like that's all just some weird consipraxy theory because you write like a mentally ill schizo.

I'm still proudly unvaxxed.

FUCK THE GOVERMENT, IM GONNA MURDER THEM ALL WITH MY CHAINSAW (IN VIDEO GAME)

I'm still proudly vaxxed.
Ok, schizo.
I mean, yes. The vaccine is completely useless and just there to check how compliant the human cattle really is and to make a shitton of money, etc, but you make it look like that's all just some weird consipraxy theory because you write like a mentally ill schizo.
this. I have had 15+ vaccines now across various things and only got elevated heart rate as side effects no other issues

I suspect the clot shot’s most recent victim may have been retired pro wrestler Kevin Nash’s 26 year old son Tristan since Nash is a huge libtard (as probably was his son) meaning they were/are likely both the type to be/have been “Branch Covidian” true believers that lined up to get the deadly jab no questions asked.

The clot shot has likely also killed my favorite author Anne Rice and some of my favorite rappers DMX and Coolio.

It’s also been killing young kids in their 20’s who were otherwise known to be in astounding health ie school athletes, young soldiers etc.

It probably also killed Youtube camping channel personality Steve Wallis’s wife.

Almost every day on Twitter an account named something along the lines of “Dr. James Olsson” posts new probable clot shot related deaths.
Camping with Steve's me!

The more i do research and look at many sources and whistleblowers from pfizer, moderna and j&j
-
You are engaging in confirmation bias.- You're only researching the sources which agree with your beliefs.

You need to research the peer-reviewed clinical trials as well, which show that the Pfizer & Moderna vaccines are safe and that they reduce hospitalizations and deaths from COVID by 80%.
-

Last edited:
this. I have had 15+ vaccines now across various things and only got elevated heart rate as side effects no other issues
You won't die suddenly unless you have other health complications, all you are doing is lowering your lifespan and you can still get a stroke or heartattack, some people have been disabled and couldn't walk after the jab

It makes normies very emotional. The kikecine makes people behave in a rat-like way. My mom has become much more cowardly, and irritable. My grandmother has basically lost her mind, she hates males now at the end of her life. My aunt has grown into an even bigger lesbian after taking the kikecine. My foid cousin has stopped talking to me, because I am a male, she and I were close before the jewdemic hit. And currently, all the foids I come into contact with during my daily routines hate me.

The kikecine is making life even more unbearable. :blackpill:

Official European statistics about excess mortality in Europe:

600px Map01 Excess Mortality 2022 Aug