Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The utter insanity and hypocrisy of age faggots

Most of the time when i look at comments under news reports about female teachers having sex with underage schoolboys, people usually don't really express a lot of hate towards them, but when sexes are reversed the crowd calls for man to be killed, executed, castrated, life time imprisonment.

You know in the past there cucks would be beating up niggers and faggots but now that's all illegal
Funny and sad how normies let the government, politicians and law makers decide whats right and wrong, whats fine and normal and what isn't.

Most of the time when i look at comments under news reports about female teachers having sex with underage schoolboys, people usually don't really express a lot of hate towards them, but when sexes are reversed the crowd calls for man to be killed, executed, castrated, life time imprisonment.
I don't believe it's rape no matter how much jew media tried to brainwashed me

Most of the time there teacher are 20s chicks it's denial of male biology

I hope "pedo-hunters" get attacked and killed.
Seriously, I hate "moral" people who think it's their god given duty to LARP as heroes and go after people who are doing something that has nothing to do with them.