Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The USA ONLY takes in short, fat, unskilled immigrants

B

bcroger

Major
★★★★
Not just about being short or fat it's low IQ, no education, backwards views, mental, physical, genetic problems. They come here and they cannot fit in.

I can't find the graph but the average migrant from Mexico/south America cost the country a quarter million dollars negative. Of course it makes Mr. Sheckelberg[kikes] a lot of money because not only are they cheap but it brings down the labor market overall. However, for the taxpayer they are a negative.

One reason the US jumped ahead in the late 40's to the mid 60's was we were literally recruiting all of the brains from Japan and Germany. Then JFK and the Jews decided we need to import the 3rd world. And if we are going to take in people from the third world, at least install a wall AND a merit based immigration system. That way at least we get intelligent people from shithole nations [such as Indians and chinese], not people who will only take.

Instead of taking in Ukrainian and Russian immigrants fleeing war and economic sanctions we take in Mexican and south American immigrants

Instead of taking in this:
4299939991d28eb7a81db2e38d40866b.jpg

we take in this:
181126-tijuana-mexico-border-cs-220p.jpg

That's kind of our motto.

Out motto is to take in the shortest, fattest and dumbest people on planet earth?
Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

So basically, whitey good, ethnic bad, thread?

Add another one to the pile.

So basically, whitey good, ethnic bad, thread?

Add another one to the pile.
And if we are going to take in people from the third world, at least install a wall AND a merit based immigration system. That way at least we get intelligent people from shithole nations [such as Indians and chinese], not people who will only take.

Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!
The difference is that poor people from Europe who came here eventually assimilated and now have high average incomes, education levels and created the country.

Most kids of immigrants from Mexico and south America have average IQs of 90 and tend to be less skilled as well.

The difference is that poor people from Europe who came here eventually assimilated and now have high average incomes, education levels and created the country.

Most kids of immigrants from Mexico and south America have average IQs of 90 and tend to be less skilled as well.
People from Western Europe (except Ireland) were skilled and not always poor. Eventually they got new types of immigrants from Eastern Europe and other places with weird alphabets, where they were poor and unskilled. The US still wanted them.

People from Western Europe (except Ireland) were skilled and not always poor. Eventually they got new types of immigrants from Eastern Europe and other places with weird alphabets, where they were poor and unskilled. The US still wanted them.
We don't need unskilled labor anymore. What we need is skilled labor these days. We don't have many farming and agriculture communities like we did 100+ years ago.

Whats the point in importing millions of people from third world nations who are only qualified to work at Walmart?

Atleast you get Latinos and Asians who mostly assimulate.

Arabs in Europe don't intergrate and live in their own communities.

We don't need unskilled labor anymore. What we need is skilled labor these days. We don't have many farming and agriculture communities like we did 100+ years ago.
They still serve a purpous.
Whats the point in importing millions of people from third world nations who are only qualified to work at Walmart?
Idk. There's a decreasing birth rate among American born citizens. It's tough to have economic growth when there aren't new people entering the work force, consuming, paying taxes. I don't know if it's worth it to bring in all these people but it' what ((they)) want.

Latinos act like niggers and hate whites.
People naturally live with their own kind. In the US, the government often tries to keep ethnics out of white neighborhoods anyway. Alot of upper class whites don't want their property values brought down. Ethnics can't assimilate so much, even if they want to and can afford to live in white communities.

Last edited:

Germany is still 85% white,[source] before taking in 1 million+ refugees from Russia/Ukraine, uk is 82% white and most of the rest of western Europe is still 90%+ white.

USA is only 58% white, so its a lot worse. Not saying that Europe won't be as bad, but its currently a lot better. Plus the U.S government [kikes] hates white people , so we don't take in any migrants from Russia, Ukraine or Bulgaria. Only from Mexico/south America

They still serve a purpous.

Idk. There's a decreasing birth rate among American born citizens. It's tough to have economic growth when there aren't new people entering the work force, consuming, paying taxes. I don't know if it's worth it to bring in all these people but it' what ((they)) want.
We don't need unskilled labor anymore. What we need is skilled labor these days. We don't have many farming and agriculture communities like we did 100+ years ago. Whats the point in importing millions of people from third world nations who are only qualified to work at Walmart or Same Club? How many customer service reps. do we need in this country? Which other nation takes in so many unskilled people from third world nations?

If its for economic growth, then take in skilled immigrants from the third world, such as Indian and Chinese immigrants OR SKILLED immigrants from Mexico.